1. Head to the 33rd Modeling Contest Poll and drink to your heart's desire.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

1.32.0.6 BETA NOTES

Discussion in 'Latest Updates and News' started by Mythic, Jan 18, 2020.

1. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    That is disabled, it is grayed out. I cannot enable it.
    [​IMG]

2. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It says there with red that you do not have Reforged.
    Is there another way to log in to that game?

3. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    @MasterHaosis - this is a bit of a last ditch effort, but... try checking whether the account you're using to log in to Battle.net (and launch Reforged) has the game added to your game list and active:

bnet.jpg

Also, since the release is now super close and there most likely won't be any more beta patches, I think you should really consider issuing a refund. I think considering the issues you have, you'll still be able to get it once the game is out, but since your licence will no longer count as a "prepurchase", there's some risk that Blizzard might not be so "eager" to give you your money back.

4. Venombite

Venombite

Resources:
    Resources:
    @MasterHaosis are you apsolutely, positivly sure that you've bought the game. If yes, maybe try contacting the custommer support and showing them this screenshot along with the one that proves you've bought the game. And see what they answer you, if they answer at all. Maybe also make a thread on Battle.net with this screenshot and problem description. Maybe somebody who had this problem, and managed to solve it, tells you what you "need" to do.

5. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Obviously that I have game. But Dr Super Good told me there that maybe I am not able to run it because it seems that PC is weaker.
    But it should not write that I have no Reforged...
    And yet I start Reforged at all.
    @Dr Super Good in my previous post there is screenshot. Is this because of PC or something else?

6. Venombite

Venombite

Resources:
    Resources:
    What do you people think, is it possible they'll be adding a couple of extra models at release? I mean mostly those that are still missing in Campaigns, like Sen'jin or Baelgun Flamebeard, for example. Maybe even some models for some units that were meant to appear in Classic, but got cut, like Dwarven Axemen (Footmen) in Into the Shadow Web Caverns. (Since they're readding Tharifas in Eternity's End Campaign)
    Or is it just unrealistic at this point. What do you people think?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  7. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Do you meet the minimum system requirements? If not then do not expect Reforged graphics at all. If they could be turned on it is more than likely Warcraft III would instantly crash.

8. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thank you good sir! I guess I will see for two, three days! It will be epic

9. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Guys, whats up? Are you afraid or ,,hyped" on Reforged? Nobody seems to discuss anything, and game will be released from tomorrow!
    AGGRESSIVE RELEASE IS COMING! or AGGRESSIVE REFUND! hahahaha!
    @Venombite @MasterBlaster @deepstrasz tomorrow is day! Truth will be seen if this all was joke or something serious :cgrin:

10. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm not afraid - I know that I will end up disappointed in many areas, but I've decided against refunding, because... well, I just want to play through the campaigns with the new graphics and whatever other tweaks they made myself rather than just watch someone do it on Youtube. It might seem like a waste of money and it probably is, but heck - guilty pleasures, right?

If anything, I'm more curious... The way I see it, there are 2 ways this can go down:

a) They have a release build that's far more advanced than the beta and people will be positively surprised.

b) They are just going to add campaigns, some bug fixes, a little more optimization and a handful of minor tweaks and graphical updates to the beta client - in which case the release is going to be a dumpsterfire, because having played the beta I did not get the impression that it's even close to being release quality.

And so... I'm interested to see which one it is - I'm hopeful for a), but the realist in me tells me that it's b).

11. Shadow44

Shadow44

Resources:
    Resources:
    Base on what is happining in Blizzard, I mean last patch to BFA, I think option b) is more possible than a).

12. Venombite

Venombite

Resources:
    Resources:
    Actually, tomorrow is not the day! The game doesn't come out till the 29th of January in Europe. The 28th of January is according to the LA time.

I actually haven't bought the game yet, I never pre order anything. But I'll buy it eventually after "the initial patching phase" what is roughly three weeks from now. I simply really like the game and the new graphic.

As do I have any hopes for Reforged, I'll just go out and say it, no I don't.
    Why?
    Well considering the recent events(*cough*BfA ending*cough*), I think it's really unrealistic to have any hopes for Reforged. Purists can complain all they want, but the fact is succesful WoW, means successful Warcraft 3, and vice versa. Without WoW, there is no Warcraft 3, and without Warcraft 3 there is no WoW. It's a fact. And seeing how the company is butchering WoW, how BfA patches kept getting significantly worse one after another (seriousely, how do you get from Daughter of the Sea, one of the best cinematics in game, top 5 easily, to a 24sec destruction of Mordor), and announcing the expansion that for the first time doesn't look promising at all, to me these are all signs that Blizzard simply doesn't care about this franchise anymore. BfA became the second worst expansion, sadly.
    WoW Classic is not fairing any better, I heard it's loosing subscriptions daily.

Back in 2018 they had big plans for the project, but something went wrong. What?
    • They weren't happy with the pre-order numbers.
    • They didn't predict that the game will gross enough.
    • They didn't think that the game has enough potential after release.
    • They needed the team and budget for other projects.
    Or most likely all of this combined. So they've basically abandoned the project.
    Most probaly, after "the initial patching phase" the game will be officially put on maintainance mode, and they won't be touching it again, apart for e-sporting events, which I personally don't see being a success.

13. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, the beta is going down tomorrow at 3 p.m. CET, after a couple of hours we should get a separate installer for the release version (i.e. you can uninstall the beta - and yes, this means you will have to redownload everything) and the game will come out at midnight CET.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  14. Augustus

Augustus

Resources:
    Resources:
    If we have to uninstall the beta that tells me releasing the game is going to be more complicated than just activating/downloading the campaign. Maybe we'll also get a massive patch.

15. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Needless to say how biased that is.
    Most probably but not impossibly.

16. Augustus

Augustus

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think the relationship between WC3 and Vanilla WoW is symbiotic because they were largely developed at the same time.

17. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  18. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    You really have a thing for harassing Blizzard employees, man :p

19. Ardenaso

Ardenaso

Resources:
    Resources:
    I heard of a new Marketplace variant, can anyone post it here? (can't play Reforged, my laptop can't handle it)

20. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    This thread on the official forums has really hurt my faith in the intelligence of our species...
    Release Delayed?

@Ardenaso - I'll try to look for it, give me a sec.

--- EDIT ---

I've checked in the object editor, skins and CASC Viewer and the only Marketplace model I could find is this one:

WC3ScrnShot_012820_142530_001.png

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020