1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

1.2C is so Bored and tired

Discussion in 'Gaias Retaliation ORPG' started by Mullock, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Mullock

Mullock

Resources:
    Resources:
    need bag

dont need boss fight

we are dont understand your Intent

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  2. sluk

sluk

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok i am not really playing a lot cause i am working on a map but i mean zwieb is working hard on this map so dont just say its boring

3. Zwiebelchen

Zwiebelchen

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    If you don't like it, nobody forces you to play.

Also, didn't you quit about my supposedly racist comment already? What exactly are you pulling here?

I'm always open for criticism, but at least show some respect.

4. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    >>Koreans getting salty over low drop rates
    [​IMG]

5. blancfaye7

blancfaye7

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I kinda noticed that to Mullok guy; negative and pessimistic like he's the boss.

6. DrizztDoUrden

DrizztDoUrden

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, I'd say he did it in a weird way, tho some of his words kinda make a sense. I mean as far as I know at the moment you can't get legendaries from bosses. You can only get them from creeps. And you have tiny chance of getting item which has tiny chance of giving you something you can use. It has same problem as repeateable had in beta. You get shit most of time and you still have to repeat grind to get any red item. Correct me if I am wrong.

7. Ethical

Ethical

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well he did state his reasons for not liking 1.2c, although they could be discussed in greater detail. I dont see any disrespect coming from him either. You all probably realise english isnt his main language so it might be hard expressing himself.

Regarding your supposedly racist comment from another thread, i still feel you owe him a direct apology. Either way, people should be more mindful about what they say on public channels. What would you feel if i casually called you a jew hater/murderer?

Lastly no one mentioned low drop rates and the only person i see complaining is this anime guy. If you are still feeling salty about dedicating your entire life to a wc3 mod, only to get beaten by a korean then thats your problem.

8. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    You're late to the party Ethical. His original post was highly offensive and featured insults in both english and korean aimed at Zwiebelchen personally. This was later edited out so you may feel like you have some moral high ground here, but you don't.

Nobody owes anybody a direct apology on the internet. If you want to get offended by something which isn't actually criminal, that's your own problem.

Again, you missed the 2 paragraphs worth of flame and tears about low drop rates. I personally don't mind it since, legendaries are supposed to require some effort and time to get. If everyone can easily and quickly get a legendary, they wouldn't be legendary anymore. Also, even though Koreans can play and grind much harder than us, we aren't getting beaten by them at all. Don't forget that a lot of us have been following this map for 7 years and jump on any new content as soon as it's released. This is probably one of the very few RPG maps where the english community is always ahead (in terms of legit players anyway).

Conclusion: If you find a game boring and tiring to play, simply refrain from playing it. There are plenty of alternative options out there that will be better suited to your tastes.

9. Ethical

Ethical

Resources:
    Resources:
    not aware of the fact where he was spewing insults as i am not logged onto hive all the time nor do i check it very frequently. maybe i should as seeing some 1.2c content is up and looks interesting. i guess the both of them are even then, in terms of insulting one another.

10. tm69gaias

tm69gaias

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey guys, i think we should focus in growth contents like, drop lists, better builds and stuff like this, to provide us a better experiencing of the game. right now i have a lot of questions like how do i summon the patroll elites? probably disrespect on zielb wont help at all.

11. Mullock

Mullock

Resources:
    Resources:
    sry guys

sorry

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  12. Ira

Ira

Resources:
    Resources:
    the patroling elites are random spawning/despawning they can basically spawn at any? moment when youre playing and sometimes they disapper when you leave them alone at least thats what i think