• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.2C is so Bored and tired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
need bag

dont need boss fight

we are dont understand your Intent

Last edited:
Level 8
>>Koreans getting salty over low drop rates
pmDwP.gif

Level 9
Well, I'd say he did it in a weird way, tho some of his words kinda make a sense. I mean as far as I know at the moment you can't get legendaries from bosses. You can only get them from creeps. And you have tiny chance of getting item which has tiny chance of giving you something you can use. It has same problem as repeateable had in beta. You get shit most of time and you still have to repeat grind to get any red item. Correct me if I am wrong.

Level 3
Well he did state his reasons for not liking 1.2c, although they could be discussed in greater detail. I dont see any disrespect coming from him either. You all probably realise english isnt his main language so it might be hard expressing himself.

Regarding your supposedly racist comment from another thread, i still feel you owe him a direct apology. Either way, people should be more mindful about what they say on public channels. What would you feel if i casually called you a jew hater/murderer?

Lastly no one mentioned low drop rates and the only person i see complaining is this anime guy. If you are still feeling salty about dedicating your entire life to a wc3 mod, only to get beaten by a korean then thats your problem.

Level 8
You're late to the party Ethical. His original post was highly offensive and featured insults in both english and korean aimed at Zwiebelchen personally. This was later edited out so you may feel like you have some moral high ground here, but you don't.

Nobody owes anybody a direct apology on the internet. If you want to get offended by something which isn't actually criminal, that's your own problem.

Again, you missed the 2 paragraphs worth of flame and tears about low drop rates. I personally don't mind it since, legendaries are supposed to require some effort and time to get. If everyone can easily and quickly get a legendary, they wouldn't be legendary anymore. Also, even though Koreans can play and grind much harder than us, we aren't getting beaten by them at all. Don't forget that a lot of us have been following this map for 7 years and jump on any new content as soon as it's released. This is probably one of the very few RPG maps where the english community is always ahead (in terms of legit players anyway).

Conclusion: If you find a game boring and tiring to play, simply refrain from playing it. There are plenty of alternative options out there that will be better suited to your tastes.

Level 3
not aware of the fact where he was spewing insults as i am not logged onto hive all the time nor do i check it very frequently. maybe i should as seeing some 1.2c content is up and looks interesting. i guess the both of them are even then, in terms of insulting one another.

Level 2
hey guys, i think we should focus in growth contents like, drop lists, better builds and stuff like this, to provide us a better experiencing of the game. right now i have a lot of questions like how do i summon the patroll elites? probably disrespect on zielb wont help at all.

Ira

Ira

Level 4
the patroling elites are random spawning/despawning they can basically spawn at any? moment when youre playing and sometimes they disapper when you leave them alone at least thats what i think

Status
Not open for further replies.