• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a Earth God Spells please be happy with playing these have fun and if you try to copy the Granite Push it won't work coz this spell has variables ^_^

Keywords:
Earth God,Titan not so,GG
Contents

Spellpack Earth God (Map)

Reviews
17:04, 19th Mar 2011 Bribe: Leaks, really simple, not original, no real potential to build this into something better, but great artwork, keep the artwork coming. This one's going in the trash can, better luck next time ;)

M

17:04, 19th Mar 2011
Bribe:

Leaks, really simple, not original, no real potential to build this into something better, but great artwork, keep the artwork coming.

This one's going in the trash can, better luck next time ;)

*pukes*

I'll help you fix them:
  • Nova
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to |cffffcc00Rock Rage|r
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Rock Rage Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 250.00 towards (60.00 x (Real((Integer A)))) degrees) facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Blood Mage - Flame Strike (Position of (Last created unit))
          • Unit - Add a 0.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Wait 0.40 seconds
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Rock Rage Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 400.00 towards (30.00 x (Real((Integer A)))) degrees) facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Blood Mage - Flame Strike (Position of (Last created unit))
      • Wait 0.40 seconds
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 16, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Rock Rage Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 600.00 towards (22.50 x (Real((Integer A)))) degrees) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Wait 0.40 seconds
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 22, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Rock Rage Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 750.00 towards (16.36 x (Real((Integer A)))) degrees) facing Default building facing degrees
You copied this spell from someone else. I've seen the exact same layout, the exact same wait time, and the exact same idea, but the only difference is the model used for the effect.
To fix this spell, just use a simple loop trigger, and in the cast trigger, just put configurables. Using "wait" actions make the spells non-MUI.

• Granite Push
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins channeling an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Granite Push
    • Actions
      • Set Granite_Push = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at Granite_Push using Objects\Spawnmodels\Undead\ImpaleTargetDust\ImpaleTargetDust.mdl
  • Granite Push Dummy
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Granite Push
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Granite Push Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Granite_Push facing (Facing of (Triggering unit)) degrees
      • Unit - Add a 3.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Create 1 Granite Push Dummy @ for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Granite_Push facing (Facing of (Triggering unit)) degrees
      • Unit - Add a 3.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
This spell is WAY too simple. You leak the location Granite_Push and the special effect.

And by the way, there is only one variable in TWO spells.
How can't we implement the spell in our maps ( I'm not saying we want to ) if there are variables??!!
You're SUPPOSED to use variables! That's how you avoid leaks!
Just go to File >> Preferences >> Check the box that says "Create unknown variables when pasting trigger data".

Please, feel free to check out some of the tutorials on the hive. I'm sure you can improve these spells. ((10^4829567)% sure) O.O

I vote for a 0/5 and REJECTION until you fix all the leaks, replace the waits with loops (Meaning a trigger that executes every X.XX seconds), and improve the quality of the description by posting triggers and all what we need to know about the spell. Also, you have NO DOCUMENTATION

Sorry if you find me a bit aggressive with my redundant bold-facing and text coloring, but i'm kind of angry today.

Good Luck

And by the way, give the spell a name instead of just "0.01".

And one last thing, since i know you're going to do this, don't double post.

Last edited:
Level 29
in fairness, Granite Push is MUI since he's using Shockwave ability with just effects he changed...but the final area should not be 2000...

But...the spell leaks a lot and also the 'wait' of Nova makes it non-MUI...

I suggest you read tutorials first before putting it here...vote for REJECTION, sorry...

EDIT:

I admire your screenshot that I will rate it 5/5...it's so cool that makes my day!, haha!...