• ๐Ÿ† Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. ๐Ÿ”—Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] ๐ƒ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ (Blood Elf Campaign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
pngwing.com.png

History.png

๐ƒ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ is 2 Player Campaign project for Reforged. There isn't a lot of 2 Player Campaigns on Hive. So out of necessity and fun I started making maps. Blood Elven Campaign focusing on brother and sister Zanar Sunwing and Aralana Sunwing in Defense of their Homeland. Each player gets one sibling a Paladin and a Demon Hunter.

It's in the works for 9 months with on and off. I have been learning everything about the World Editor from GUI, Leaks, Terrain Skills, vJASS, Lua, Camera Control (Cinematics), Facial Expressions, Localized Dialogues, Animated Portraits, JASS CAMPAIGN AI 2.0, Story Telling, changing models to suit my need, and many more skills.

Plans are to make up to 8 Chapters. Chapter One will be a little RPG map with a small Blood Elven City. Other maps will be normal Altered Melee maps with standard building. The techtree will resemble a lot to the original 'Curse of the Blood Elves' but with upgrades because I love it. It's happening right after Frozen Throne.

I'm trying out 'Replica Studio' to give it a little AI to Text Voice Talk for Quests. It has a lot of it's flaws but we love it more then no Voice.
Mostly I'll be uploading it so I can find bugs, learn things and get feedback for what to improve. Would love criticism or any answer.
Can make it 1 Player just for testing purposes. :xxd:

Info.png

The Blood Elves are still defending their home from what Arthas has done to the land. The Blood Elves have banded together and are ready to put an end to the conflict in their homeland. They are defending what is left of the land, but the Burning Legion is using the situation for their own advantage. The Blood Elves need to unite and defeat their foes so as not to falter like to the Scourge.

Maps will be filled with random Secrets and fun Events. The First map is mostly an RPG mostly based on Wow style. You will get Quests that will reward you Experience, Gold and Items. There will be an Elite Abomination that will be roaming the first part of the Map that will give you better loot but it's Random so that map is replayable. Random item system made for Creeps in the world.

Chapter One:
  • AI voice for Quests and Cinematics (Please tell me how you feel while listening)
  • Quests
  • Random Item System
  • Blood Elven City
  • Defending the Blood Elven City from Scourge
  • Elite Monster with great Loot roaming the Wilds
  • Elite Monster attacks the city after 35 Minutes
  • Secrets
    • Some Quests can increase Upgrades for the Defenders of the City

gallery.png

brisi11.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_1.png

brisi3.png
brisi1.png
WC3ScrnShot_011623_161718_000.png
WC3ScrnShot_011623_161725_000.png
WC3ScrnShot_011623_161837_000.png

WC3ScrnShot_011623_161846_000.png
WC3ScrnShot_011623_161854_000.png
WC3ScrnShot_011623_162230_000.png
WC3ScrnShot_011623_162241_000.png
WC3ScrnShot_011623_162450_000.png

State.png

First map is mostly finished with future better boss fights.
Other maps are still in their early betas. I'll upload a Techtree Updates, Credits and all other in the mean time.

Would love some Beta testers.
Still not a single beta tester.
BloodElf01 : 100%
BloodElf0
2 : 14%
BloodElf0
3 : 10%
BloodElf0
4 : 5%
BloodElf0
5 : 2%
BloodElf0
6 : 1%

Maps are free for examination and there won't be any protection.

BloodElf01

Last edited:
Level 11
A lot of updates are made everyday to the Chapter One! Slowly starting more with other maps. Still no Beta testers so it would be lovely if you chat me up.

• More Blood Elf Villager, Civilian models, Updates to the town, New Blood Elf Banners
Blood Elf Standing & Hanging

Last edited:
Level 11
The Re-Reforged campaign that Insane Monster is making is the reason to play it! Its an absolute game changer.

Ye it seems this new updates are getting people back in it!
thats true reforged is a very good game but to me who have 1.31 version of the game and i can t buy the game because in my country 40 dollers equal a bit more than 1.000 it will be hard for me to buy the game but i wish you the best luck and i am sure it will be amazing since there is very few campaigns about the blood elves

Level 11
BloodElf01:

• Fixed creeps pulling from far away
  • Luzran goes back if tried to pull to Defense of the City
  • Luzran weaker
  • Quest 1 needs one less Skeleton Mage for completion
  • Random item drop optimizations
  • No Music after Quest Dialogs
  • All dialog volumes decreased
  • Disabled XP gain on Quest's when max level

• City attackers adjustments, fixes and unit variety
  • Quest 3 Corrupted Druid attack group adjustments
  • Terrain reworking

• Main boss now much easier
  • Main boss terrain and fight rework
  • Main boss is now Invulnerable when castings 'Blizzard'
  • Main boss phases introduced

• Dreadlord portraits fixed
  • Luzran was too weak
  • Troll Camp changes
  • Now can take Protection Glyph
  • Undead attackers more variety
  • Sound problem after Quest dialog fixed

• Boss now walks to a spot to cast Blizzard so that players know it's gonna happen
  • Undead attackers Hero changed to a Lich
  • Quest 5 reward is 'Flame Strike Scroll'. Faster path to the City.

• Last Boss phases has random Zombies spawning and attacking from two sides
  • When close to some Skeleton's there may be 'birth' animation
  • Trigger rework for Quest 2 Corrupted Druid
  • Removing even more leaks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.