• ๐Ÿ† Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. ๐Ÿ”—Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Elf Crest Standing & Hanging Banner

There was no Blood Elf Standing & Hanging Banner so I recolored and made one for my:

'2 Player Blood Elf Campaign':
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/๐ƒ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž-๐จ๐Ÿ-๐ญ๐ก๐ž-๐๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ-blood-elf-campaign.346926/

First model that I uploaded to Hiveworkshop.

You can only use the skin by adding .dds and putting the path to
Standing Banner:
'sm_props_bloodelfcreststandingbanners_diffuse.dds' => 'Doodads/Silvermoon/Prop/HighElfCrestStandingBanners/SM_Props_HighElfCrestStandingBanners_Diffuse.dds'

Hanging Banner:
'sm_props_bloodelfcresthangingbanners_diffuse.dds' => 'Doodads/Silvermoon/Prop/HighElfCrestHangingBanners/Sm_Props_Highelfcresthangingbanners_Diffuse.dds'
'sm_props_bloodelfcresthangingbanners_emissive.dds' => 'Doodads/Silvermoon/Prop/HighElfCrestHangingBanners/Sm_Props_Highelfcresthangingbanners_Emissive.dds'

Have fun!
Contents

Blood Elf Crest Hanging Banner (Model)

Blood Elf Crest Standing Banner (Model)