• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

₪ - Animal Life II ORPG - ₪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done with me too, still kinda busy with a competition but that's over Sunday

But honestly I can't promise any sort of devotion to this project anymore, i'm just constantly caught up in other things. Whether or not that means I am abandoning this or not is yet for me to determine but I just can't find the time to hold the main role in the production of this- I still see rommstein occasionally so i'll have to discuss with him the future of this project but of course I must return from this first.

Regardless of the final outcome, I'd still like to aide the project in any way I can, be it triggers or creatively. I'm truly sorry for being a further source of delay, but I'd rather the project progress possibly under the direction of another then continue being a source of delay and dissapointment.

Level 2
well i'd love for anybody to continue this, most of the mechanics seem complete it, seems like it just needs monsters, quests and other gameplay elements.

Level 9
I can help u with this project :D
I can do anything you say for free :)
I am studding programmist if u need jasser
BUT I'd like to do some kind of task cuz I don't think my imagination is very good :\

I have some 3d-modelling experience (we had it in school), I have JASS codding experience (partially translated from gui 2 jass and modded a hero-deffence map, but had no idea what 2 add there and i can show it but all stuff like items, units and effects is Ru) and I have a lot of free time because of good school education (university doesn't take a lot of time atm and won't in future i think)

P.S.: As I said that map is Ru, I think u realized that I am from Russia. I can add 1 more language to it :)

Last edited:
Level 2
Ya I attempted to edit the map once and it blew up in my face, I did a really easy update removing boss level cap. What did you do exactly? Was my first real experience in the map editor so was pretty tricky, I didn't even have coding knowledge, haha. I was planning to give it a try later in the summer after summer school and stuff, read some tuts try to figure stuff out. Also on a side note could you deprotect it for me, I'm forwarding the long chain PMs me and Rom had a long time back when I first attempted. He said it was fine but would be difficult and that I had permission

Level 9
Hmmm... I did it becaus I was unhappy because of bossfarming. I mean u had to fight ONLY bosses from 5 to 25 level and to think when you should go to next boss, else you don't get full stats. Now you can max stats without farming bosses.
Ok, no problem, but code is unreadable there. I mean every identificator is turned to shit and code is compiled by redactor. I'll answer u in PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.