• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

× Zombies Vs. Jesus ×

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will do all that we can to keep the map under 1mb, which I think is an appropriate size. With all the imports that we currently have (which is about as many as we need besides from a few more spell-effects) the map is about 700kb.

The maps concept is still subject to change, but as it is currently I guess you could call it a mini-game, though the game length can be anything from a few minutes to half an hour if you beat the game.

However I got the idea from Fulla to change the map around a bit to make it more competitive, making it 8 players instead and having 2 teams battling versus each other on each their own space, sort of like Hero Line Wars or more so like Enfos, so that when one team clears a wave the next wave automatically spawns for both teams so that you can try and destroy your opponent by clearing out the waves faster. So we might change it into that, or we might not. We still don't know. Do come with input on the matter though, what would you like to see?

Level 15
Personally talking...i'd like it as a mini game.We have a tone of competitive games!When you have little time to play,you want to play a small/funny map to keep you entertainment for about 15 min?Small size helps to fill up the lobby fast cause of faster downloads.You can start it as a mini game,and if develops good and people want more competiton,then change it?

Level 15
Hmm..I'd like to see a version of it before suggesting something,but the main modes should be something like:Easy/Medium/Hard creeps,in which mode spawned creatures should have armor/regen/attack damage and number of spawns according to the mode e.x. Easy mode 10 creeps,Medium mode 20 creeps...,also another mode should be for selecting something for the number of waves of creeps spawned like 30/50/80 waves?(this would help in making the game last exactly as much as you like)And a last one could be according to players preferences...make spells for example deal 50%/100%/200% damage?
These are just random ideas,seeing a map would help me making better suggestions :)

Level 6
Dont forget to set the spawns to the amounts of people playing...
Else you aint be able to play it alone.

A good wave would be P.hD Zombies, which can cat spells and got this funny quadratic hat on their head XD
Also Stalker zombies that are invisible.
Oh ya and Priest Zombies, that are immune to Holyspells or something.
Female zombies would also be awesome, maybe some kind of cheerleader XD
Oh and ofcourse black zombies^^
Maybe Zombie Dogs or something
You get the idea ;)

Maybe make a mode without damaging abilitys. If you can keep the zombies away with pushing, stunning, slowing. They will die after uh i dont know lets say 2-3minutes?

Super speedy speed round, all zombies moves twice as fast.
Maybe we could include a hopping bonus, oh wait ive been bamoozled...
Back to topic~

Ya i guess thats it for now need to recharge my batterys :p

Level 12
Offensive Spells:

Smite:
skill-0.JPG

Blasts a single unit with a divine energies dealing heavy damage. If the blast causes an instant death the target explodes damaging surrounding enemy units.

Flame Burst:
skill-2.gif

Ignites the ground at target point, continuously igniting all enemy units who walk over the flames lasting a further few seconds upon exiting. Deals damage per second which increases overtime.

Electrify:
skill-0.jpg

Enchants a unit with electrical properties, causing sparks to continuously be unleashed upon surrounidng enemy units dealing medium damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.