• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Massive world edit bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
SOLVED THANKS :D

heya every time i increase my map size its like every unit on the map is being blocked by invisible units and when they try to walk its like they try to push through them causing them to sort of ''teleport'' around while being blocked. Does anyone know what could cause this?

I have included the map without the size increased (.018) and the map with the size increased (.019) i have also placed heroes all over the map so you can see the bug yourself just try moving a hero to see the issue i'm having (the bug only occurs in .019 after the map size has been increased)

(if you are able to help me and need the map to inspect it just message me or post in here)

Attachments

• nostalgia orpg v .018.w3x
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
  • nostalgia orpg v .019.w3x
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Level 4
I was thinking that it is a spell that is being cast by one of all those heroes you placed out.

hmm looks like its because i was using temp arrays and variables that were being shared on one of my systems for all heroes and i hadn't i replaced them yet. Really didn't expect it to cause that much of an issue odd thanks though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.