• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Creeps go back =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Im getting knida sick of the errors and mistakes I have to deal with, mostyl because of my short knowings...
Anyway, Im making a TD but in the first round of creeps, after a few seconds they go right back from they were born... So I decided to make a shitty mini td to see what was wrong... and I have the same ***** problem...
I really have no idea why, but they go back...
Please check it out and tell me if you see the problem...
Kthnksby :grin:

Attachments

• TD.w3x
    13.2 KB · Views: 71
Level 6
try this - enter gameplay constants in the advanced tab and find creep - guard distance/return distance/return time and set these to really high values

Level 8
I don't know why but I can't open your map. will have to guess your problem :(
how much HP your tower have? if it's less than 5 hp they will blow up as they start construction with hp rounded to 0.
else it could be some trigger

Level 6
it sounds like something is wrong in the triggers, or in the object itself. i would love to look at your map but i cant open it for some reason, it says "main map file could not be opened".

Level 7
Wow, thats wierd...
maybe because I have a kinda old version of the world editor...
anyway, JansiGX ur kinda right, it didnt had les than 5 of HP, it had 600, while the other tower (up to now i only have 2 towers) had 1/1 and could be built normaly...
I changed both to 6/6, thnks a lot guys

Level 6
well if you have a valid warcraft 3 CD key you could just connect to battle net and download latest patch. anyways im glad that your problem is solved :thumbs_up:, even though i actually could use a little reputation :)

Level 6
Let me clarify:

Under the user name on a users post there is a yellow square-thingy, simply click it and then click "add to reputation". This is to show you got help from a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.