• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need this spell to work on 1.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I need the Mage Armor in (vJass) Arcane Mage Spellpack 1.2 to work on the new patch. I have stuck in my mapmaking cause of that. I cant test my map... I have no Jass knownledge at all, so u must do it for me (but I can import the spell ^^). So pllz send me all triggers in ur post or update the spell. I have talked to the creator, but no response yet...

Level 8
Hey I got those spells to work. I just updated TimerUtils, Table, and IntuitiveDamageSystem to their 1.24 versions as posted on wc3c.net. PGS won't work with the new patch, but it doesn't matter since it's only used in the test map. You don't need PGS for the spells to work. Anyway, here's the updated test map.

Attachments

• Arcane Mage 1.2.w3x
    151.8 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.