• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1st spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This is the first spell i posted up on HiveWorkshop, many thanks to all the people who posted up the spells for me to learn from, anyway i'm no good at JASS, so its done in GUI.
So the spell goes like this: The caster leaps to the target, slashes the target, creates four images around the target, the images slashes the target, caster starts a bladestorm and finishes with a high leap, please comment this spell, if you use it in your please credit me.:smile:
This is my first properly triggered spell so don't expect too much.
-----------------------------------------------------
I need help finding the "upload" button for uploading a spell! Can someone pls help me?
-----------------------------------------------------
Ok, i found the upload button but now i need help making my spell MUI! can someone teach me a shorter way than to make 12 copies of each trigger and variable(i seen people doing that to make it MUI), i saw one system that is suppose to help but i don't really understand it.

Attachments

• Blade Wrecker.w3x
    18.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Level 2
New version

Got one new version of my spell after going through the spell, fixed some bugs.
The old one is a bit buggy so download this one instead, pls report bugs and any suggestions or how you think i should fix my bug(i'm not very good at fixing bugs)

Attachments

• Blade Wrecker.w3x
    19 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.