• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fantaisy World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I allways dreamed about a world.. with magic creatures... and here you can see what's in those dreams...

1.Winter Night...
2.To The End Of The World...
3.Hidden Forest
4.One day I meet a friend...
Incomming

Attachments

• Winter Night Mr.Goblin.JPG
    Winter Night Mr.Goblin.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 15,443
  • Copie de To the END of the! world!.PNG
    Copie de To the END of the! world!.PNG
    812.4 KB · Views: 1,093
  • Treehouse.png
    Treehouse.png
    692.3 KB · Views: 1,783
  • CLiff.PNG
    CLiff.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,055
Last edited:
Level 36
I like how you use fog there. I don't like the road, however. It's sloped too far down and looks more like a ditch, but with snow, you wouldn't be able to see ditches pronounced like that because they would be filled with snowdrifts. Also, those footprints are highly unrealistic. A footprint in snow wouldn't go down to the dirt, it would just make an impression in the snow. Use a different snow tile that is further to the left on the list of tiles than the base one, and it will look like a hole in the snow.

i think the second one is ugly compared to the first one >< i should redo it.. or just remove it.. :X

well the story of the first one... is = i'm walking in the forest.. and than i hear a wierd big troat song.. and i look up.. and i see this BIG creatures... that i only see his glowing eyes.. and i see him looking at me.. and turns back.. and walk away.. before i can even realise that if it was a dream... and the only thing i could remember in this dream is that exact momment..

i did... i one dream that i was swiming under the water at my lake... and that you see This BIG MOUTH AND GLOWING EYES COMING AT ME.... i think i pee in my bed that time (joke) well i might try to make this :D thanks for the idea..

Edit = is that better Void?

Last edited:
Level 36
i did... i one dream that i was swiming under the water at my lake... and that you see This BIG MOUTH AND GLOWING EYES COMING AT ME.... i think i pee in my bed that time (joke) well i might try to make this :D thanks for the idea..

Edit = is that better Void?

There is still one ugly patch. Also, you should get some ice tiles or different snow tiles to mix it up a bit. And smooth the road more.

k so for each picture here are the things i should fix .. i think

1 = Winter Night...
1# The smootnes of the relief
2# the a tileset change..

2 = To the end of the world...
1# the end of the Glacier
2# the glowing lights on the water (at some place they do squares)
3# the water transparenxy (on the left)
4# there are some lines on the water
5# Work abit on the glow

These are the things i tink i should work one.. Void of Famouspeaker if you find something else.. tell me.. :D

well for the snow i'm on your side.. and for the rocks (not really) cause during winter we only see big rocks.. and thats all.. so meeh.. and as you can see (i hope) the snow is at medivh boots.. so the snow is pretty high... so the only thing i will fix (when school will let me to :p) is the smoothness of the relief.. and thats all..

Edit : how can i do a degraded text.. like frostwisper used for a week or 2 ? metal colored text? cause i want to use it for the description of my gallery :D

Last edited:
*Bump* well i have fix the Winter Night one .. any more things i should change? Btw the To the end of the world one (fixed is coming)

Edit: ok.. here's my second try on the TO THE END OF THE WORLD .. now i need your comments! :S

btw i don't know how to get rid of the Lines on the water that the WATER doodad makes.. ><

Attachments

• To the END of the! world!.jpg
    To the END of the! world!.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Level 6
the glacial pic makes a strong "oooooooo" impression.

but the spiky rocks a a bit too... upright. try figure out how those things form then form them up naturally.
if the crevice is supposed to be underground, make some snowy rocks arch over and make stalactites; if it isn't make some light creep from above to make it look "deep".

well i took my idea from Simbad .. or Pirates of the Carabeans.. (they have the same place in the movie) and its not suppose to be .. in a cave.. just a crack in a REALLY REALLY BIG glacier.. like so big.. you can't see the sky over you :D but anyway.. will work more on it...

btw.. love the new update of the Winter Night?

Level 18
i think both look awsome..

the second one is nice. but there are a few problems.
like the spire to your far right, you can see that its floating off the ground.
maybe add more spires, each having an even less Z than the last, so that the bottoms get covered.

and no itz not a cave , duuh

Status
Not open for further replies.