• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Something everyone would like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
THISGONBGUD.gif

But seriously though, I don't feel like getting poked every 5 seconds.
We had a chat command called ding in the past which was basically a poke, but it was removed.

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
^ Agree with above. If you can disable it at any time, then it should not be bad for anyone. I don't personally see a use of it, but if someone wants it, then sure, why not.

Level 25
I think we should implement a personal chat, which shows all your friends who are online, and it should pop up and make an annoying sound if someone writes to you. I also think we should add a news feed for everyone on their profile, we've already got the "what you did today". Now it is time to take it one step further! Another good function could be to be able to "watch" someone, so we are able to know when they've uploaded a new resource. And while we're at it, I believe we should be able to tag each other in our album pictures. It is time for a change here I say!

Last edited:
I think we should implement a personal chat, which shows all your friends who are online, and it should pop up and make an annoying sound if someone writes to you. I also think we should add a news feed for everyone on their profile, we've already got the "what you did today". Now it is time to take it one step further! Another good function could be to be able to "watch" someone, so we are able to know when they've uploaded a new resource. And while we're at it, I believe we should be able to tag each other in our album pictures. It is time for a change here I say!

no-one wants to be poked for no reason and no-one likes when tagged in, say.. someone's bmp.pooo, without actually wanting it

and that is exactly what most of the people on facebook do

Status
Not open for further replies.