• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making A New Game Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I kinda wanna make a another thing for my game... whats the word... like the next in a serious... o well. Well, I already have a serious of games going and I have already made 2 of them.. War Of The Demons (Solo project I made myself) and Battle Of The Ages (A map i am making currently, it is undergoing some things right now but will be ready shortly) I want to continue off its story with just a big 1v1 huge force fight, heres the story that will go through...

HUMANS-The Humans survived the Battle, barely, and recovered themselves. With King Leodis dead, The morale was at an extreme low, and with no food to supplement them, they were as good as dead, because the War Master is getting his forces ready as they lay in the broken down castle to attack them. There is a rumour though, there is said to be the sword of ages, a sword which can bring back the Angel Of Light, and destroy all the enemies that oppose them, Leo must find this sword! Allied with rebellion and elves

THE REBELLION- With Akama dead and Illidas, it was up to the brave and powerful centaur, Furion, to stand up to the evil forces and stop it all, with nothing but 50 centaur though, there chances looked very slim, but the Centaur was not alone, he had at his side the Satyrs! The Satyrs were getting a force together, and they were led by Lynxo. Allied with the elves and humans

THE UNDEAD- The king was killed by the big attack from the Dragons, and all the force was destroyed, or was it? There was one undead left, his name was Ubrough, the kings messenger, but this messenger was no foolish man, he used to be a great wisemen, who was extremely intelligent, he was killed because he was going to wipe out the War Master, and was assinated by Grey. Now he is but an undead on a mission, summon the undead army again, and destroy the War Master!!! Allied with the Demons

THE DRAGONS- The dragons were killed. No survivors

THE DEMONS- Even though the demon king was killed 10 years ago, doesn't mean he doesn't have his followers, a spy sent from hell, went to the War Masters camp while the War Master and his men were fighting, this spy went past the War Master all the way to his capitol, where blood orcs and taurens where coming as reinforcements, bad news for the War Master, because this man corrupted all these men and sprung this army together, and is now on there way to the War Master, to destroy him. Allied with the undead

THE ELVES: They are pissed, there forest was decimated by a giant fire attack and there men burned, many of the resting spots are in the trees, now almost all the night elf are completely destroyed, but word brings that there is a huge reinforcement wave coming to there aid, there mission is to now survive long enough until they come to there aid. They allied with the humans

THE WAR MASTER- He is winning right now in this battle, and is all alone in this battle now, everyone has allied with another person and the war master thinks he doesn't need allies, look what he has already done! He burnt the trees of the great elven forests, he ambushed the dragons and killed them all, he sent his full force to the undead and decimated them completely, but he wasn't finished, he must now kill the rebellion and the humans, both extremely weakened, the battle looked to be in his favor! No allys

THE MERCENARIES-
GREY: He was hired by the elves, and serves them now with full alligence, finding out that he is a cousin of Kael, Lord of the High Elves, it is found out that he is the offspring of the Aunt of the Night Elf Queens sister, and the Uncle of The High Elf Kings brother.

XEPHER: He is still very lost, as a ronin from the past, he has no idea what the hell to do, so he served the War Master, because he payed the most.

THE REAPER: He serves the undead now, realizing there his kin.

MAMABOY58 (CARCANE): He serves the humans, because he finds them to be the most rightful in this fight.

XING LYNX (LYNXO): Serves The Rebellion.

LEO455 (ANGEL OF LIGHT): I am the Angel Of Light, XD

YOU(YOU): If u join me in making this game, you can put ur character idea in it.

Now, the details for you!

-Need A Man With good trigger skills, (ex. -ally trigger, bounties, -unally trigger, good triggers for ingame, etc, etc)
-Need a excellent terrain expert, war of azeroth quality or better!
-Cinematic expert
-Designated Host, for when we need beta testing
-Beta Testers!
-People who spread the word, XD, seriously though...
-And Finally someone who can import music cuz i dont no how to do that

Thats it, I will do everything else, place the units, make the units.. etc. etc. now remember if u help out i will make sure u make ur character u want in there if u request it from me. If U would like anymore details, play my game when it comes out, Battle Of The Ages (May 28th possibly) and ask me here. POST!

*UPDATE 1*: There will be over 16 races, Terraining is in progress...

Last edited:
Level 12
Ok, after seeing the first one, I'll just tell you now I'll do the terrain. I will space it out a lot and make a new source of income (capturing small encampments). Shall I do this with terrain and income? As for triggers, I'll make more complicated and advanced ones.

Level 4
News

Well, we will be working on it sooner then I thought, Supermj, get working on the terrain, Mokkill, get ready for some serious trigger work, -ally, -unally, quests, all that fun shit, GOOD LUCK

Level 24
I can do GUI, Units, Spells. . . Also if you need models I know people whom might be able to help. About me helping though right now I am working on Darkholme's Ent Seed map and am a little busy.

Despite that if you wants some help I will get around to it evetually just not this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.