• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Plan: Short Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Alright, I learned from my mistakes. 6 campaigns=too much work. So, check it out:

the premise of the campaign revolves around a crumbling empire wrought with corruption and rebellion, yet still, the emperor does nothing to placate the empire's problems and instead continues to make himself more wealthy off of black gold, texas tea; oil. his imperial marines and elite imperial guardsmen keep the law. Enter our anti-hero; a warrior who made a pact with four demigods who call themselves "the Archons" in order to rise from the dead and vanquish his foes. No longer a human being, he was become something else, a draconian winged angel of death. However, when his vengeance is carried out, the Archons intend to take control back over him and use him as their pawn to bring the world back to it's natural order. So, the anti hero fights many battles and ultimately ends up destroying the oil refineries and killing the emperor......yadda yadda yadda bla bla bla etc and so forth.......now starts Act 2! In act 2, the anti hero has grown tired of serving the Archons and finds a way to destroy his nearly-divine masters. He absorbs their powers and uses them to grant a portion of his dark gifts to whomever would want to serve him. He conquers the planet and becomes God-Emperor. The campaign ends very much how Conan the Barbarian ended or how Soul Reaver began. Surrounded by eight pillars along with his eight lieutenants, he sits on a throne set up at the end of the hall, surrounded by magical energy that sparks and crackles in a circle around him. There he sits upon his throne, brooding over his dark kingdom as the planet dies to feed his own malign powers.

TO BE CONTINUED!

So, I got the whole script worked out. I just need to fix some kinks in the story. So, there you go. If you're interested, hit me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.