• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft The Fight for The Lich King Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Warcraft:The Fight for The Lich King Campaign

Well hello, I am making a campaign that will start a whole new Series of Warcraft but it is not a series Blizzard made but I did. I am making like a little story to go along with it which I'll but it in the box below. It's not done but a small preview of it just in case you interested. I will also have a box to see what I need for this project.

After the Death of The Lich King, Tirion Fordring went to got tell everyone about his death but he didn’t tell anyone about the new Lich King, Bolvar Fordragon. As the months went on, many of people went to go take the Crown of The Lich King but all failed because the scourge guarded the Thrown.
As the world went crazy over the Lich Kings death, a young boy, Gloradow who was just a simple delivery boy and most people thought he was useless, even his own mother and father were ashamed of him, would change Azeroth forever.
“Wake up! Wake up you worthless peace of…” “ I am awake ma just leave me alone” Gloradow said screaming at his mother. “Don’t scream at me like that or I’ll smack that mouth of your face.” Gloradow was quiet for the next few seconds as his mother told him, “ Time for you to make a delivery in Dalaran.” He grunted in despite and as his mother turned around he gave her a nasty look. He knew Dalaran had fallen after the scourge attack on it after the death of Lich King but he had to do what he had to do.
A few minutes later, he got out of bed and changed into his delivery out fit and went off. As he was walking by an armory shop that his uncle worked at, his uncle came out and asked him were he was going. Gloradow told all about how he had to go to Dalaran to deliver a box. His uncle knew Dalaran was a bad place for a little kid in a deliver suit so he gave him some armor and a mace. Gloradow didn’t know what he was really going to do with the mace but he took just in case.
As Gloradow entered Dalaran, no one was there. He was scared but when he got to the house with the packed, an old man opened the door and he told Gloradow to come in and he greeted him with the most respect. “Young Hero may you take a seat and open this package with me?” the old man mumbled. Gloradow said, “sure, but I am not a hero.” As the old man started to open he said, “ Now you are!” souls came in from all the windows from the house and entered Gloradow’s body. When that had finished Gloradow started glowing and said, “ What did you do to me?” looking around the room for the old but he was nowhere in the house. The only thing he found was a card that said, “ I hope you end up a good hero unlike your father.” Gloradow was in shock so he ran home as fast as he could.
He ran as fast as he could, not even stopping for a breath of air. When he got home he went right to his mom and asked, “if dad was a hero?” She said, “ Your real dad was but he is not a hero no more, more like a murderer.” “My real dad?” Gloradow muttered. “Yes, your real dad. I don’t want to tell you much about him right now so get off and go be stupid somewhere else.” “But mom…” “Go now.”
He looked through everything to find who his real dad was but could not find a thing. He went back to his mom but she yelled at him, so he ran off back to Dalaran where the old man lived. No was there still, so he stayed there for a few days finding out some of his powers and looking through books he had. He finally got out side and when he did it was full of scourge. He took on all of them, one on one, but there was about only one hundred of them.
One hundred scourges died that and only one hero powered up. Gloradow was exhausted and powerless. It took him a day to recover but when he came back more scourge where there. Gloradow was pissed, so he deicide to just take them on again but don’t relax just to leave. So he did so.
Two nights had past walking across Northrened, killing all things that tried to mess with him. He finally reached a camp, an Argent Crusader camp. As he entered many were healed by his holy power. He keeped going deeper in to the camp to talk to the leader of that camp. “What brings you here my young Paladin?” said the camp leader. “ What is a paladin?” muttered Gloradow. In confusion the camp leader said, “You don’t know what a paladin is son? How is this possible, you were granted with this power and no one told you?”

Ya it is kind of long but I like it. Tell me what you think to and what I can fix.

Well all I need is a Custom modelist

I will update it every time I get someone new.

PS: Tell me your thoughts about this project...Is it worth it...Can it be done?

Level 4
i like the story. although you should remove the part where he fought the scourge. its so early for that. maybe you could insert it in the latter part of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.