• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cavman's Model Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Well, I decided I'd put somthing together for my models. Moslty gonna be stuffI may release, but dont want to (to lazy) at the moment. Lets start it off with some grnadara stuff.

LaughingSlashCheiftanGalleryScreenie.jpg
Cheiftain Karfan of the Laughing Slash Clan. A character for my Grandara setting. (download).

UTNRegularGalleryScreenie.jpg
The United Terran Nation's Army Regular. Basic ground unit of the UTN Peacekeeping forces. Many 1st world nations base their armies, and as such their troops on their design. Went for a more Halo Marine/Cadian IG look.

HeroCenturionGalleryWip.jpg
Rostrodle Centurion, first Rostrodle Hero unit.

GrutGalleryScreenie.jpg
Gruts. A neutral creep monster. Could double as a LotRs troll.

PoacherGalleryScreenie.jpg
Jukol Poacher. Ranged unit for the Jukol Creep Race. Needs a better skin.

AssassinGalleryScreenie.jpg
Ratten Assassin. Melee unit for the Ratten Creep Race. Based off the Succubus model.(download)

RangerGalleryScreenie.jpg
Ratten Ranger. Ranged unit for the Ratten Creep Race. Based off the Archer model. Needs a better skin.(download)

RatOgreGalleryScreenie.jpg
An evolutionary offshot of the Rattemenschen. They are large, dim, hungry, and very agressive.(download)

HeroAssassinGalleryScreenie.jpg
Hero unit for the Rattemenschen. Assassin leader, inspired by MTG. Bassed off the Demon hunter, could be a hirable hero.(download)

SailorGalleryScreenie.jpg
Sailor Unit, made to look simular to the Sailors seen in WoW. Red is TC. (download)

DeathGaurdGalleryScreenie.jpg
The Deathgards that wander the roads through out the lands held by the free dead. Red is TC. (download)

HeroDragonbornGalleryScreenie.jpg
A paladin based Pandaren hero. Tried to go for somthing that would pass as a paladin but still be somewhat true to ancient Chinese mythology. Dragons were sacred, even seen as gods in ancient china, so the Dragonborn was... born.

Last edited:
Level 31
Thank you all. I'll probably release the Deathgaurd and Sailor soon.

Update with new race for Grandara.
The Ratten. Race of bipedal Rat men(and women). Based off the skaven of warhammer, only with a lot less chaos. Still nastywhen pissed off.

Was thinking of renaming them. I have a couple of Ideas. I already picked my favorite, but you guys tell me which one you like:
Ratteleute
Rattemanner
Rattegeschopfe
Rattemenschen

Level 31
Cool rats, but why all the german with their name?

It's storyline wise. In the "Grandara history", the Asachi were the first to meet them, so they named them in their language. The Asachi are based off of ancient/mideval Germany, so they speak somthing simular to german. These guys have their own language, but mostly speak in a jargon when talking with other races, so they call themselves what the Asachi called them.

It's storyline wise. In the "Grandara history", the Asachi were the first to meet them, so they named them in their language. The Asachi are based off of ancient/mideval Germany, so they speak somthing simular to german. These guys have their own language, but mostly speak in a jargon when talking with other races, so they call themselves what the Asachi called them.

Now it makes a lot more sense. Seems like you got a golden tooth for stories, I am allready intruiged :grin:

I would go with rattemenschen btw.

Level 31
Cavman, like Empire from Warhammer? XD

Yeah, alot like them. Only with less of a renaissance feel, and more old european mideval. As in heavy plate and no poofy sleaves and pants. :)

There are two other creatures that are directly related with the Rat People(thinking on going with Rattemenschen or somthing simular to it aswell) biologicaly. I may make some stuff to represent them here soon.

Level 31
Bump/Revive/Update

Added two new Rattemenschen models that I made, a hero and some kinda creature.

The Creature is obvioulsy based off the oe From Warhammer, only with less metal stuff.

The Heo is based off Ink Eyes from MTG. Was origionaly for a request, but I don't think the reqester really cares that much.

Level 31
Well, massive, your wait is over. I dunno if it lived up to my hype, but there is the Gallery screenie. The DL for it should be avalible in a few days.

Callaha, I've gotten that request from alot a people. I do it to keep organized, but you could use the MDX pather to remove the extra stuff if you wish, I do not mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.