• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pumpkid (raid1000)

Last year I uploaded the second one so now, since I have done it two years in a row, it's a tradition (meaning I'm bound to upload a halloween model every year untill I leave or die).
So here's the 2009 halloween model: The Pumpkid, also known as raid1000
Everyone who thought raid1000 was an ordinary human beeing, think again. He's actually a kid in a halloween suit with a hollow, candy filled pumpkin as his head. And with the mighty ChainScythe at his side he will bring terror and cavity to the world as we know it.

This is without doubt the most advanced model I have ever made and it sure as hell was worth the time and effort. I have rarely laughed as hard as I did when I made the Stand - 3 and Spell animations. Works best with a little extra scale in game.

Heaps of thanks to Mr.Goblin for making the Icon for this model.

Please enjoy and give credits if you use it.

Keywords:
Pumpin, Kid, Child, raid1000, candy, halloween, chain, scythe, scary, cavity, sugar, phail
Contents

Pumpkid (raid1000) (Model)

Reviews
18:17, 24th Oct 2009 General Frank: Funny model which works ingame and performs well.

M

18:17, 24th Oct 2009
General Frank:

Funny model which works ingame and performs well.

Level 26
awesome :D
but I think the Boom flag should be a bit bigger, because I don`t think that it is visible ingame right now :>

but you added a lot of love and detail to the mesh the textures and the animations and it was a lot of fun to take a look at your model :)

Level 4
Well,as i see the model...,especially the animations i think it's a good one but i don't see it as a usefull model because it looks like he comes from a world of butterflies and flowers :p
I don't really like that kind of style sorry :gg: