• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The "I don't want your stupid award anyways" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inorite. Like the ProbedByAliens award going to eImtoR.
trolol eImtoR.

All awards are stupid... unless they go to the right people.
A perfect statement, generally applicable. I like you. :V

Awards would be cool if they'd be physically existent. Rammstein gave a very intriguing example for their use then:
Rammstein said:
Ich steck' dir Orden ins Gesicht.

Roland

R

Roland

I really hate when the contest host will give you a PLASTIC TROPHY.

Level 34
You cannot see the tears that stain my keyboard. You've hit a weak spot fladder. I have never received an award, and my self worth is entirely based upon my merits on this website. It hurts so much.

Level 1
Inorite. Like the ProbedByAliens award going to eImtoR.

Or perhaps you should get the 'Stupid as fuck due to too much beer' award.

Your threads help this place degrade faster, it needs the retards like you who barely have any brain left. Oh and the aliens joke, the topic is a lot more serious but with such airheads like you, it is normal to get ridiculed.

I am out of here but I don't miss to appear sometimes when trolls neet to be bashed. I don't need a main account cause I'd rather see the place crumble. It's full of shitters like you.

Level 18

Your threads help this place degrade faster, it needs the retards like you who barely have any brain left. Oh and the aliens joke, the topic is a lot more serious but with such airheads like you, it is normal to get ridiculed.

I am out of here but I don't miss to appear sometimes when trolls neet to be bashed. I don't need a main account cause I'd rather see the place crumble. It's full of shitters like you.

158487-albums5564-picture69697.jpg

Level 8

u mad

Level 18
13376755824.png

I feel like really low tier now, the picture thread is where all the moderators and proper users aka the high class handsout at, while we are stuck Im stuck to just posting incoherant garbage in threads like these.

This thread is beyond pointless and should be closed.
This thread served well to attract yet another one of eImtoR's multi-accounts.
Some people are huge rejection junkies. His main account should get an award for that.

How about Staff creating an award for most reports within X amount of time (day, week, month, year)?
Call it the "Shadow Prancer", a prancing queen pointing out the darkness of this universe of resources, forums and general nonsense.

Level 1
This thread served well to attract yet another one of eImtoR's multi-accounts.
Some people are huge rejection junkies. His main account should get an award for that.

If you think I was doing that all for the fun you are wrong. I offered Ralle something back in the past, he refused, I said 'ok - but then don't expect me to have any respect for this place'.

Also if Ralle had deleted such posts against me as fast as he global ignored every single one, I wouldn't have even responded to this thread, afterall, I said all I had to say, better keep my word to say I won't even visit, he can sleep tight, done with new accounts and yes even if someone posts against me, not gonna feed trolls any more.

Ah and come on, global ignore it, what takes you so long, I won't post anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.