• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unbroken Sage

If she had a default story:

She's one of the unmutated (non-Broken, non-Lost One) Draenei stuck in the Outland whom like the Demon Hunter, is going a little too far playing with the craft of her enemies.
Well at least that's what her appearance is for, feel free to turn it into any character you wish ~_^

UPDATE 1
-Looks fix bamboo legs shortened as possible w/o damaging the natural flow of anim

UPDATE 2
-I managed to slash more or less 75KB off its file size^^!! From an unreasonable 263 down to the current size ^^

Pls. give me credit if used, I'm dickxunder... don't edit w/o my permission.

Keywords:
Draenei, Female

((EDIT from 2017)) I apologize for not being able to reply to emails and PM's asking for permission to use my models for their maps. I did not expect my old models to still be catching some attention, and you are all very kind to have taken a moment of your time to try and contact me.

Should've made this edit years ago: NO NEED TO ASK FOR MY PERMISSION. But, as always, GIVE CREDIT when using my works or any other resource you stumble upon from this site.

Thank you. :)
Contents

Unbroken Sage (Model)

Unbroken Sage (Model)

Reviews
11:47, 4th Jan 2009 General Frank: Nice model works in the WE. nicely done.

M

11:47, 4th Jan 2009
General Frank:

Nice model works in the WE. nicely done.

Level 15
Hppy new year General Frank, I feel like I'm being initiated, it hurts a little.:cry:

It was a Watcher, with an edited Archer's face stiched and re-rigged on it. Its anims are also stiched (i dunno the term) anims of War3 TFT models using key redistributer program working on its mdl as text. I'd brag a lot if the anims are made by me coz that's kinda my "holy grail" right now.

Milkshape files are long converted to mdx then to mdl's and re-rigged onto the main watcher model's bones.

The non-buggy model is actually a single MDL file now, pasting redistributed keyframes wrongly in text corrupts a MDL file so I recover the old resulting in... one working file.:sad:

I can give a WIP, (i almost forgot what WIP means) of its skin, ill separate the layers so that my freehanding can be seen on my photoshp-ish program, I'll try to change the path of some buggy files of it's early stages is that okay? :cute:

Hppy new year General Frank, I feel like I'm being initiated, it hurts a little.:cry:

It was a Watcher, with an edited Archer's face stiched and re-rigged on it. Its anims are also stiched (i dunno the term) anims of War3 TFT models using key redistributer program working on its mdl as text. I'd brag a lot if the anims are made by me coz that's kinda my "holy grail" right now.

Milkshape files are long converted to mdx then to mdl's and re-rigged onto the main watcher model's bones.

The non-buggy model is actually a single MDL file now, pasting redistributed keyframes wrongly in text corrupts a MDL file so I recover the old resulting in... one working file.:sad:

I can give a WIP, (i almost forgot what WIP means) of its skin, ill separate the layers so that my freehanding can be seen on my photoshp-ish program, I'll try to change the path of some buggy files of it's early stages is that okay? :cute:

I have not said that you ripped it. I just need a prove.

Level 15
-image deleted-

Sori for the creepy texts I use a mouse. Most files dont work anymore, the two screenies of Magos shows the really early stage w/o the archer face. hope these are respectable WIPS coz I never expected to make them:wink:

PS, Ill destroy these pics coz they ugly-fy this thread, but that's if the General's satisfied.

-EDIT: There used to be pics here, ~_^ they're ugly WIPs that are gone now

Last edited:
Level 26
scandaly clad women are the backbone of all video games.... since, forever, some people may not like it, but it doesn't mean it's going to change any time soon.... it also doesn't mean we are going to see any scandaly clad men now, wearing nothing but a giant cod piece and all oiled up..... that would be slightly disturbing

:p

I don't really believe you mad edit. Show us some WIPs or I'll delete this.

Frank that seems a little harsh, he's got some other good pieces of work too.

Love it, and I'm glad we have some model creators that make some great models that fit in perfectly with other Warcraft 3 units and follow the style well.