• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Map

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Map

Map Info:

You controll one custom unit named Footman. The Footman have two abilities: Storm Bolt, that can hurt enemy by throwing storm hammer to him and Healing Wave, that help enemy unit by healing him. Map contains lot of trees, doodads and destructibles, crates, things you can destroy and things you can look at. You can also move with the footman wherever you want. This map is for single player or for more players, but not for bots. The goal is to find out what is the goal.

Some else stuff about map:

There is chance you will lose every time, anyways, if you reach the win, I am sure you understand the purpose.

Credits:
Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
nothing, purpose, map, warcraft3, frozen throne
Contents

The Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Map (Map)

Reviews
04:09, 26th Mar 2015 Orcnet: My review
Level 15
I find this game funny. You actually mention moving footman as a part of your features! The funniest map! Anyway, this map is lacking of ideas.

Imagine you are not the creator of this map. When you saw this map, does it attract you to download it? I mean like it's not ready to be released. Play other maps and gain ideas. Just work on it.

Btw, whether u like it or not. I am actually spending lots of time typing this with my mom's samsung galaxy y so pls take concern about your map.TQ. :)

Level 21
Wait, what should I do in this map to win? Destroy trees only? I kept wandering by the whole map, I razed some trees and still nothing... This is really bad because it means that the description isn't informative enough and there are no quests to tell me what to do. I tried to load the map in the world editor but I just obtained a critical error so I couldn't even check the triggers to understand what to do in the game.
Well, I don't know what Rex. did to find out the aim of the game. I am sitll confused... :eekani:

Level 21
Well probably it's like a virtual world game with no objectives at all. A sandbox?
uhhhmmm....
There is chance you will lose every time, anyways, if you reach the win, I am sure you understand the purpose.

This is really bad because it means that the description isn't informative enough
This is true." The goal is to win the game" doesn't really tell us much.What exactly is the goal?How do we win?

Also,you have to add screenshots.Its the map submission rules.

Wut? The goal you mentioned is to simply win the game? And you simply moving a footman and destroying things? And, the goal is to find out what's the goal?

Well, let me tell you: The goal is to have this map rejected.

I was not meant to be rude, but try work harder, train yourself and your mapmaking skills and play more custom maps. That way you'll improve.

Level 30
I don't think healing an enemy player/unit is quite the best idea made, as well as giving a storm bolt only without any given proper statistics to endure the game.

The game play is very monotone, its not a good way to execute a gaming performance and to provide the players a cake in the end, whether it be real or a lie, what matters most in the game is how to enjoy it, play it. Not wait a reward in the end.

The terrain looks very tacky and seem to be a quick dash of stack of bits and bobs from sides and center of the overall design. For now its a nice quick getup but for public use it might not go well.