• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Decided not to get Frozen Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well, some of you might have heard my Frozen Throne disc broke. I searched EVERYWHERE for a Frozen Throne disc, not one showed up, maybe it was for the best though? Frozen Throne is infested with DOTA and on Reign of Chaos I havn't seen a single one, the community also seems nicer anyway. :)

Level 6
its true that dota is the most played tft map. I hate it too, but there are lots of good tft maps. alot of features in tft you cant get in roc. maps made in tft are all round more enjoyable.

Level 6
Teifi said:
its true that dota is the most played tft map. I hate it too, but there are lots of good tft maps. alot of features in tft you cant get in roc. maps made in tft are all round more enjoyable.

Now don't say that they all all round more enjoyable, there are some very good games for ROC, and ROC started it all.

Level 9
lol after awile i didnt even play TFT for the maps but more just to talk to people, its quite pathetic how all the sht maps are hosted more then the well made maps

Status
Not open for further replies.