• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pique-Esconde 0.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Um jogo de Pique-Esconde,Muito Legal!

Como jogar:
o Vermelho começará sendo o pega você tem que correr dele,se voce for pego você terá que pegar as pessoas!

Estamos tentando corrigir todos os Bugs ainda conheçidos!
Vlw!

Keywords:
Pique-Esconde
Contents

Pique-Esconde 0.4 (Map)

Reviews
05:22, 19th Sep 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Will I don't think so.
Let's not judge yet.
So let's try the map, maybe the map could be better than the description.. :)
Then after trying on it give him a judge...hahaha

Yeah, it seems so many people are just so quick to "IMPROVE DESCRIPTION, REJECT" now - seriously, that must be disappointing as a mapper for people to be more worried about your description then your map itself. In this case with it being in another language though, there's not really much of a point in testing since most people here won't understand the map at all.

Level 5
this is a hide and seek map,judging by the description.

"there's not really much of a point in testing since most people here won't understand the map at all. " -WherewolfTherewolf

thats the problem, almost no one understand the map, at least the map should be in english. :vw_sad:

I didn't test it, but your main downfall on this map was that the description was in Portuguese - I don't think the mod who rejected it even tested it either, because they wouldn't understand it either. Please translate your maps into English before uploading them, you can have it in multiple languages just make English an option - and really, though there's people from many different countries here I don't think there's that many that speak Portuguese at all