• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Lol 0.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

LOL 0.4 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Jan/03 14:26:57 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and...

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2012/Jan/03 14:26:57

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.
Missing Map Type.
Missing Map Category.

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: /
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 5
Sorry guys i had many diffucults uploading this map in here so i didnt type any description and it actually worked o_O

Will also add a video as fast as i can.

Here is a Screenshot of the entire map.

Attachments

• Immagine.JPG
    Immagine.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Level 5
I would have give credits when map is finished also im trying to keep the map as light as possible otherwise i would have problems playing it on garena,so that means no loadingscreen or minimap.

Also QWER keys for spells are for noob maps, this is not that kind of...

I know that... i cant make a multiboard, im actually learning... i knew it, i shoudnt have posted the map throught here...its like everything i do is wrong and i did my best with everything.

Last edited:
Level 3
It's an ordinary and simple hero defense xD Nothing special.
Too bad I can't rate this map..I was going to give it...5!!! (kidding) :D