• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-= Snipers -= v 0.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A minigame where on four towers fight snipers, to defeat each other.

This minigame contains some modes to make the game more fun.

I wish you like it.
Contents

-= Snipers -= v 0.4 (Map)

Reviews
Gilles: Game is bugged. When I buy the sniper rifle I still have the weapon skill from my last gun. Also I always have the sniper skill, am I supposed to? Or am I supposed to buy the sniper rifle? I cannot approve this yet. PM me when you fix it, or...

M

Gilles: Game is bugged. When I buy the sniper rifle I still have the weapon skill from my last gun. Also I always have the sniper skill, am I supposed to? Or am I supposed to buy the sniper rifle? I cannot approve this yet. PM me when you fix it, or if I'm just playing wrong.

Edit: I'm going to Ignore this map. If the author wishes to fix the problems and upload again, post in the Resource Moderation Forum.