• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New Project:Recruiting

What name do you want for the map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I don't like any of the name choices, can u add a non of the above option?

Level 5
I have a few suggestions for your map.

- Make it scale by the amount of players and be playable for any amount between 1 and 8.
- Make the item stock of the items 1 with a restock of 0 they will always be at 1 looks nicer in my opinion.
- Remove the players who are not playing from the multiboard.
- The towers either need to stack or add a builder unit it is quite annoying to have to drop items use those and run back.

That's all I have to say at the moment I have a few other thoughts but that depends on whether you decide to keep it 4-8 players. If you need anyone to help with triggers I am bored and have nothing to do really so send me a message if you need something.

I don't like any of the name choices, can u add a non of the above option?
I cant edit the poll anymore,but if u know a different name,then just post it in a replay.
i could help u with skinning too
Not right now,cuz PsychoNerdial is already the skinner,but if he leaves then maybe.
Make it scale by the amount of players and be playable for any amount between 1 and 8.
I am currently creating such a system,but thx anyway.
- Remove the players who are not playing from the multiboard.
Either i will try to do that myself or Slaydon,cuz he made the multiboard and i have 0% knowledge in multiboards.^^
- The towers either need to stack or add a builder unit it is quite annoying to have to drop items use those and run back.
Yeah i might add a builder unit.

Level 5
Well I know how to fix the multiboard just do

Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching ((((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User))) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions

Make it that for when its setting up the names in the multiboard. As for the scaling glad to hear you are working on it its very easy to do.

Well I know how to fix the multiboard just do

Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching ((((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User))) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Ok thx.^^
As for the scaling glad to hear you are working on it its very easy to do.
Yeah well its half done.

Level 11
"Clash of Blades"
"Outlanded"
"Archers and Grunts"
"Battle for Freedom"
"Glory of the Horde"
"The Call for War"
"Blades of Outland"
"Warlords Defense"
"8th Sin"
"Blood of the Elfs"
"Clash for the Greenskins"
"High Steel"
"Tale of the Warsong"
"The Song of War"
"The Trumpet of Emergency"
"The 4 Chambers"
"Galactica Efesus"
"Roar of Madness"
You like some?

Level 5
You can find the path by just going to object editor and looking at something that uses the model that the skin is replacing and just look at the path in custom (just CnP and add .blp to the end of it). Now onto the map have you made it scale by the number of players playing yet? Also, I would suggest adding a changelog to this thread so people can know what has been changed.

Level 11
You can find the path by just going to object editor and looking at something that uses the model that the skin is replacing and just look at the path in custom (just CnP and add .blp to the end of it). Now onto the map have you made it scale by the number of players playing yet? Also, I would suggest adding a changelog to this thread so people can know what has been changed.

This guy is a smart one. I haven't thought of looking at the OE

Level 11
I got ideas for the hero name. Note that I gave the HERO TITLE
Killing Hunter = Blood Ripper
Dark Lord = Necromaster
Summoner of Doom = Doom Caller
Dark Ranger = Fallen Archer
Wizard of Doom = Unholy Priest
Poisoned Unit = Acid Lord
Blademaster = Blademaster
Fire Mage = Pyromancer
Ancient Healer = Mystic
Sorceress of Lightning = Sorceress of Lightning
Forsaken Caster = Undead Witch
Dead Walker = Doom Knight
Corrupted Cavalry = Hell Rider
BladeSong = Fanatic
Doom Thrower = Warliner
Ghost of a Bird(LOL)= Spirit Wyvern
Ice Mage = Frostmaster
Dead Wizard = Unwise One
Skeleton Archer = Skeleton Archer
Flying Killer = Sky Ripper
New Hero = Undying Mystic
Hope you like it.

Yeah nice im gonna use some of them.^^thx and +rep
Edit:Other changes:Orc towers will now use ball of fire when attacked!
EDIT 2:I have finally updated the file that is uploaded in the first page,so go check it out.^^:D
Edit 3:Well i just looked at the thread views and OMG OMG 5000views^^:D and 295 replies....
Edit 4:Map updates:Exxoharus lvl 6 ability has been replaced with an ability called "Telekinesis",so u already know what it does^^:D(Also i havent updated the map file that is uploaded here yet.)
EDIT 5:Outlanders,The War:Intro
Edit 6:I have just implemented this kick system in the map and also this item stack system^^
Edit 7:I have added new rewards, including kill count rewards, like if uve killed 50 enemy units, then u'll get 200gold.
Edit 8:There is a chance (btw the number 1 and 20),that an attacking unit will attack right after he attacked!
Puh now that was alot^^
Edit 9:I have finally updated the file in the first page^^:D
Edit 10:Multi i have finally updated the hero names(some of your suggestions),file is not updated here!

Last edited:
Level 11
I have an idea for the balance system.
If you hadnt got the balance system, click here:
Give the hq an ability that handicaps the enemy(it's probably an aura with negative values). Give it some levels(1-12). The higher the level, the lower handicap will be given(e.g level 1 -50, level 2 -35). Then make a trigger that sets the level of the ability(ies) to number of players(not including computers). Sounds easy and I say this will work properly.

Release date has been scheduled:3/10/2009, so tomorrow!Around 9-12 clock!
The Description(hive description), is also finished!If the balance system isnt done until then, then its not tragic, instead we'll just implement it in the next version.
Edit:Item changes.So multi any progress?
Edit 2:For now i have made a somehow basic auto balance system, which increases the Players armor and hp regeneration.(depends on how many players online)
Edit 3:The map has been released!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.