• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Which map would you prefer/ better?

Which would YOU prefer?

• [Altered Melee] Shadowlands

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
As the title says, which would you prefer?

I'm having a hard time deciding which map I should make so, I'll let you guys decide..coz, I don't plan on taking on all of these.. Just one at a time.. :D

A.) [Role Playing Game] Heroes Lore : Zero (single player)
- sounds familiar? yeah..
B.) [Arena or can be AoS] Hive Arena (Free for All or 5 vs 5)
- Yeah, It's like Vladadamm's idea but he decided to stop making it and I liked the idea so.. yeah.. heroes would be the members here at hive (of course YOU guys think of YOUR spells aand hero, I'll just make em)
C.) [Altered Melee] Shadowlands (3 vs 3)
- Would have 5 unique custom races + the 4 warcraft race but modified to balance with the custom ones. maybe I'll think of more custom races later..
D.) [Aeon of Strife] Orbital AoS (5 vs 5)
- Space themed AoS.. in Warcraft.. Yeah, it would be like a normal AoS map but with periodic interference of extra terrestrial creatures.. (zerg anyone?)

EDIT: LOOOL.. just noticed something 'bout the title of this thread.. XD

Last edited:
Level 9
chose the hive arena because id like to see me as a hero in a map not made by me ^^

no its because i make a orpg at the moment and there are many rpg project currently so id prefer the hive arena ;D

but still id like to see me as a hero for sure ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.