• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Character Introductions.. Biographies.. Whatever you want to call them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Elves.... A race that lives in peaceful and yet charming woods, a race that forges the best swords and a race with speed and sharp eyes, a race worthiest of wielding bows.
The Father of Elrahir died in battle against the orcish clan to defend the tree Darausir and his race, the orcs just wanted to get the minerals and crystals.
Elrahir willing to defeat any foe that disturbs the peace of elves, seeking revenge upon the orcish clan.

Elros has been gifted with blue sharp eyes that can see every weakness spot in the enemy to then strike it with an arrow with speed beyond measure.
With a straight long hair as well as a green cloak almost invisible to the foes when in the woods. The elf carries a long bow and a short dagger crafted and gifted by his ancestors,
the dagger ( knife ) can tore any foe, as for the bow, it is one of the best bows in all of * idkwtfthisworldiscalledfuckmylife *.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
I also LOOOVE cookies.

Level 18
Suru Bigglessworth
- - The Fae Witch - -

145260-albums2772-picture77743.png

Suru, the only humane, or at least sane, inhabitant of the Quiet Wood. As the only fae, she has become the guardian of the wildlife, and those who travel through.

Living in the borderlands of the world is not easy however.
As an insomniac she has a lot of time, and tends to creep around the nearby town of Inns..toe? The town didn't really have a name, for it was so aloof.
Regardless! She creeped and pilfered its buildings, peeking and.. Mostly peeking.
A bit of stealing.. And stuff.
_________

Months before the Cinderfall, tiny pieces of rock rained all across Aiya.

One boulder, not too big or small, hit the tree, behind Suru's.. Hut.
From the ashes it emerged, the Gremmite, so fuzzy and cute, adopted by Suru... For the sake of it.
Just kidding, it was hideously cute!

It took long, to teach the Gremmite, but before the first day, it already whined.
Giving up on preaching and fight, Suru continued to research, what was important and right.
To become moist and tight.

Never in my life have I wrote anything as strange. This easily beats the fire monkeys and shadow baboons.

Gonna add more text at some point. Also, the picture is going to be a part of the actualy group picture I am going to use, and when I finally get that out of the way, I can start advertising this thing a bit.

145260-albums2772-picture77710.png

Level 23
I read the first sentence and spent the next 15 minutes trying to find the quote by J.R.R.Tolkien about how stories where an average person from the real world gets somehow sent to another world are ridiculously idiotic in comparison to works where the characters exist fully in a fictional universe.

And then I read the rest of the message I realised I shouldn't have bothered. So I will just shorten the quote by Tolkien to this:

'Ridiculously idiotic'
~ J.R.R.Tolkien

Level 19
... What ever... I will try this again. THe character I created first has many things in common with myself. But what ever, let's create a new character that does not having anything to do with me... AGAIN.
Paillan
The choosen of the cards

Paillan, is a powerfull magician which main ability consist in making thinks inside draws real. like paints, cards, anything that may have something drawn on it can be turned into something real with his magic. He travels the world around with cards of different stuff to use them when he needs or just for fun. In some countries he is hero, in others he is an outlawed, all depends on what mood he had when he entered that place. When the meteor fall, Paillan was expecting it with happines, since this event ment a change in his daylife boredom, a new challenge.
The origin of this so powerfull mage is unknow to anyone, someone even tell that himself even don't know who he is. Far away form the thruth, Paillan was born in a human town during the great winter. His mother fell into fever and he did so to, and his father had to left for a war that had just brake with orc clans. When his father returned he saw a destroyed village and his own son in the middle of it covered in blood holding a card. They saw each other, and Paillan said it was a shame he didn't realised his powers before that night. He them killed his father because he said he was guilty of the dead of their village, which was attacked by orcs the night before Paillan discovered his powers. After killing and killing orcs for a long time, Paillan actually got bored from his revenge and stopped killing anything for a while. He disapeared for a long time. When he came back he had more knowledge than before, but still the same temperament.
One thing is sure, there's a small chance that he summoned the meteor, just for fun.
Yes he likes making fun, pun people and get their mouths open from his tricks. He may do anything to get attention from girls the old-fashioned way, even if he just could make them do his will with one card.
Deep inside thought, he is searching for the meaning of life., a reason, and that makes him bitter and cold and lonely sometimes. The only times you can actually speak to him as a normal person.

Ability notes:
Paillan can make things inside cards become real, with some restrictions:

Teleport card can only teleport him to a place he already knows.

The shield of maximal protection does not defend him of insta kill spells. And breaks easily if to much physical pression is put over it, as it is made more for magic defense. It does make inmune to transformations.

He cannot make stuff real that haven't been invented yet,like, for example, if he imagines a deathstart, he can't create one because he don't knows how deathstarts work, or what they even are.

Paillan got's a card that represent's death itself. I will kill anything instantly... unless that person knows how to block magic, which is basic magic knowlegde. Or he dodges it.

The same rule aplies for cards that transform their targets.

Paillan cannot make himself inmortal with cards. He can only increase his lifetime (which kinda being an elf) but he cannot be directly inmortal.

Also, cards are not infinite, as paper isn't and magic isn't to (is magic infinite?)

He has 3 deck boxes with 60 cards each, this are the decks macro descriptions:

"Pain deck": contains lot of cards to torture and make pain, but no cards to kill anything. This is used to get info the old fashoned way.

"Summoning deck": creatures to defend myself
and
"Danger deck": contains mostly shields, teleports and speed and stamina recuperation cards. Cotains also a lot of insta kill cards. Also cards to transform himself into animals or other person so he doesn't gets tracked.

Extra decks he may have in replace from one of the above:

"Mind break: an anti-mage deck with a lot of cards that stop your enemy from casting spells. Also has some cards to read minds.

"Buffer piece": Card to fly, be fast, be strong, have more stamina and stuff. Not really usefull at any moment. THIS DECK HAS CARDS TO SUMMON EXTRA DECKS. Contains cards to summon food and water for long journies.

"Physical break": an anti-physical guys decks.

"Sacrifice": Pain to youself to make really powerfull things. Summons portals and monsters from other dimensions and such stuff. For a cost.

"Heal": the obious pussy with a lot of healing spells, shields and stuff.

"Create/destroy": Used to change the enviroment, make caves destroy caves make mountains destroy them... you get it.

Level 18
You see, a random guy equals to a random person, such as this villager who happens to die when a town is pillaged, his death holds no purpose, and we don't have to care about it,
as we never knew this character and could by no means have a connection of any sorts to him.
When I say go crazy, means crazy, as creative and good ideas, not shit and shit.
You quite well know that it is me who runs this group, I need to accept the things, I am not even being very strict about it, I've never been.
I mean currently my background story sucks, but it's not stupid or shit.

No funny SLANGS no funny SWAGS no funny YOLOS. This. Is. My. GROUP!

And practically what's the point in creating a character that has a lot of stuff in common with yourself. When it practically IS you. Your character was like. BAM now I'm in this world: Hello, I just came from Earth! Roleplaying exists so you can be someone that you are not. Not be someone who you are.

Level 19
I have some ideas. Being a hero at some cities and a villian at others. My character just don't cares and is most of the time bored, looking for something interesting that could take him a bit of time before he gets bored because he solved that thing of interest. He awaits for a big challenge that may at least maintain him entertained for a year.

Level 23
Paillan, while I see what you are trying to do, 'hero sometimes, villain sometimes' is the wrong way to describe it.

What you need is a trickster. Someone who doesn't think in the mediums of 'being good' and 'being bad' but instead seeks fun. If doing something 'evil' is fun, he'll do it, if in another case doing good is fun, he'll do that.

Again, that's what you intended, but the better form you use to describe it, the more impressive it seems.

Level 19
Alright, I'm new to this whole "not-being-Am'ar"-thing, so please be gentle and give me a chance. Yes, the artwork turned out very different from what I imagined. I'll see to change it in the future, it's luckily only a WiP, but hopefully it gives out the general idea. I decided to experiment a little this time, hope you won't mind x)
Centered somewhere between the mountain ranges that hold the numerous barbaric Orcish clans, and the cities of human civilization on the other side, is located the infamous city, often referred to as the Bastard of All of Aiya. More often simply known as "the Bastard".

This multi-cultural city is home to nothing, but outlawed and shady people with different pasts from different corners of the world. There is most likely representatives from each humanoid race and species of the planet inside the tall sandstone walls of the Bastard, and all make their living.

Even though it is a city that is banned from trading by all, but Orcish Warlords and wanderers of the wasteland, it still managed to become an impressive business empire, seated upon a huge part of the world's economy. Most of these money come from the Bastard's famous gladiatorial combat ring tournaments, a popular bloody sport with thousands of watchers each season, where managers and businessmen assemble great teams of warriors to compete, season after season.

Pyvir Gramrobb is one such businessman, owning one of the most popular gladiator teams, reaching 3rd place at last season, he now goes for the gold when the new tournament kicks in this summer.

However, one of his star players died during the last season, and he still haven't found anybody worthy of replacing him, and summer's closing in... ARGH!

Level 7
Here's my character. It's not as impressive, but I hope it's alright.

P.S.: Anything I need to change, please do tell me. I might go overboard and under-board sometimes.

Farein Ven
The curious dragon descendant
Still trying to find a picture. Yes, I can't draw.

Although said to be a descendant, Ven actually has amnesia and can't remember anything beyond his name. He just found himself waking up in an unknown forest in a world foreign to him. He finds just about anything curious and because of his amnesia, he wishes to know of it, even if it only helps him remembering anything at all.

He possesses a pair of crimson red eyes and a jet black hair with strands of the same red as his eyes. He stands at about 5"11' tall, with a slightly tanned skin color.

He also carries an enchanted blade that is just about his size with him. He doesn't know why, but he felt like he needs it somehow. The blade, as if synchronized with he himself, it grows stronger with every piece of memory he could find.

Level 18
Let's do this then.

Amargaard, I simply love the fact that you finally did it and went for a new character, and this one might really have some potentional in him.
Also, reaching third place and not the first. I. Like.
That's really a great thing, not going for the 'I am the best of all' -thing.

sanofa, amnesia is a.. Well, I'm not sure what my opinion of it is exactly.
I mean, it can be potentional for character development, or it can just be a very, let's say bad thing.
But I am not ging to judge you here, just do what you wish and what you perceive to be for the best.

Alagremm, I do not need to say anything else to you but, Ihavenobloodyideawhatyoulooklikeyouporcupinoymatingcarpetmuncher!

Actually I could say that to everyone.. Except Amargaard. Or well, I know people have told something. But I don't want to imagine them all naked.

Level 18
Well, you see, when a character has amnesia, it gives the character the possibility to learn about his past and himself, but also leaves a lot open and unanswered. I'm not saying that it's bad, but you'll have to play your cards well to make the character's performance good.

Level 19
@Xi Wangmu:
Yeah, it actually feels quite good to be creative for once, heh, and not only that - to take a break from that good side - I'm actually looking really forward to putting some personality into this dude! :D
Potential? Perhaps.. well, I do see a couple of opportunities :b
And yeah - what would be the point of being first place from the beginning? Nothing to aim for then, so I'm fine with being 3rd - that 1st place will be MINE!! Along with all your gold and whatever resources you own! Everything shall be mine!!!

And Sanofa did the same amnesia-trick back at the Avataria RP, worked out fine, if you ask me :)

Level 13

Elrahir Saralonde
Elf Lord | Ranger

One elf from the race with the name Elrahir Saralonde , the son of Elros Saralonde, the leader of Harlardir Saradon ( the name comes by the elf who made the faction ),
the sacred city filled with crystals and minerals that make a shield to protect the elves from the falling meteors,
the city is found in the mighty tree Darausir which is the protector of all elves, the tree grants the elves not to age.

The Father of Elrahir died in battle against the orcish clan to defend the tree Darausir and his race, the orcs just wanted to get the minerals and crystals.
Elrahir willing to defeat any foe that disturbs the peace of elves, seeking revenge upon the orcish clan.

Description of Elrahir:

Elrahir has been gifted with blue sharp eyes that can see every weakness spot in the enemy to then strike it with an arrow with speed beyond measure.
With a straight long hair as well as a green cloak and hood almost invisible to the foes when in the woods. He has a well crafted armor made of chain, but just behind the chain there are light and comfortable clothes.
Elrahir also has a necklace of the moon gifted by his mother, it brings great luck, even inspiration to Elrahir. As for weapons, Elrahir carries a long bow and a short dagger crafted and gifted by his ancestors, the dagger ( knife ) can tore any foe, as for the bow, it is one of the best bows in all of Aiya.

Level 19
I don't see how it's an improvement - by your personal opinions perhaps - but whatever suits the character best is obviously the best choice. A world filled neutral characters lacking sense of loyalty would be a sh*t world, but agreed that without those characters among the rest, it would of course be boring and missing something important ^^

Level 19
DOUBLE-POOOOOOOST!!
I found a way to trick my computer! Here goes Pyvir Gramrobb Concept Art WiP #2! Also updated (and changed) the character biography a little bit :)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pyvir Gramrobb
The Shady Businessman
174866-albums3368-picture77855.jpg
The Bastard:
Centered somewhere between the mountain ranges that hold the numerous barbaric Orcish clans, and the cities of human civilization on the other side, is located the infamous city, often referred to as the Bastard of All of Aiya. More commonly simply known as "the Bastard".

This multi-cultural city is home to nothing, but outlawed and shady people with different pasts from different corners of the world. There is most likely representatives from each humanoid race and species of the planet inside the tall sandstone walls of the Bastard, and all make their living by different ways.

Even though it is a city that is banned from trading by all, but Orcish Warlords and the many mysterious wanderers of the wasteland, it still managed to become an impressive business empire, seated upon a huge part of the world's economy. Most of these money come from the Bastard's famous gladiatorial combat ring tournaments, a popular bloody sport with thousands of watchers each season, where managers and businessmen assemble great teams of warriors to compete, season after season.

The Shady Businessman:
Pyvir Gramrobb is one such businessman, owning one of the most popular gladiator teams, he reached 3rd place at last season, and obtained quite a fan-base. He is a little chubby guy of unknown race, with a very memorable face and attitude. He is an intelligent and quick-thinking manager, a smart tactician and a greedy businessman with a deep love for money, jewelry and cigars.

A third place was a high standing, the best ending position he ever reached, considering the 50 teams that are allowed to enter each season. But it is not enough! This summer, when the new tournament kicks in, expect him to be aiming hard for the gold!

Because of this, his gladiator team has been forced to train constantly in a secret training hall half a day's travel away from the Bastard, under Gramrobb's experienced supervising. And he WILL turn them into more than just killing machines this time!

The Cinderfall:
However, destiny apparently wants it otherwise, for Pyvir's training Hall is about to be hit by a huge meteorite - will he lose his champions?! Will he die himself?! Only the RP's beginning will tell.

Level 23
It's an improvement because he is not as obvious, cliche and predictable as your other character. Your previous character is bland as white bread, he will go saving people and acting heroic in any situation.
And that is SO FUCKING BOOOOOORING. Because we get fed such characters in EVERY DAMN THING. Television series, games, films, everything.

Level 22
Alastor Zenocide
The Shadow Assassin

232216-albums6711-picture78234.jpg
Alastor, The Shadow Assassin. A member of Vauldrom Organization. An Organization that used to hire the best Assassins in Aiya. All of its member never stay in the headquarter for too long except for its chairman who always waiting for clients. They are wandering around the world waiting for assignment to kill.

The Chairman will contact them for each new mission using his ability to telepathy. Alastor will either go to Elven Capital City, Harladir Saradon to enjoy its scenery or go to The City of Craftsmen, Sheriden which is his favorite city where he crafted his own weapon, Medianoche during his free time.

He's capable of Swordsmanship and Martial Arts
He's a clever, agile and cunning Assassin​

I didn't draw that pic by myself, just found it in my laptop and it's an Assassin. So i use it :3

Status
Not open for further replies.