• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2D Art Workshop

Rate this workshop before you leave!!

• I've rated 2 stars! This is quite bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've rated 1 star!! Very poor details and WTF icons!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Which hero should I [highlight]CREATE[/code] next?

That's kinda my point. In a thread about requesting & fulfilling "simple blizzard icon editing", you are randomly asking everyone what hero you should work on next. Non sequitur, as well as potentially rude.

As Myo Sett suggests, open a thread of your own in the Ideas Factory or Projects forum to ask such questions of the proper audience.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I have a totally on-topic question for ya'll. Exactly how much proficiency do any of you have in actually editing the Icons (aside from re-colors)? Because I'd love to see some Orcish (and maybe Human/Elven/Undead) icons modded to be Trolls... But this requires not just a color change (-> blue-gray) but editing out one of the fingers (and, technically, buffing up & moving the 2 remaining fingers, black fingernails, etc). Stuff like the hidden/beta War Drums, or Healing Drums, or Beast Taming, etc.

Thoughts?

Level 5
I have a totally on-topic question for ya'll. Exactly how much proficiency do any of you have in actually editing the Icons (aside from re-colors)? Because I'd love to see some Orcish (and maybe Human/Elven/Undead) icons modded to be Trolls... But this requires not just a color change (-> blue-gray) but editing out one of the fingers (and, technically, buffing up & moving the 2 remaining fingers, black fingernails, etc). Stuff like the hidden/beta War Drums, or Healing Drums, or Beast Taming, etc.

Thoughts?

a good idea , tihnk we should make a pack and update it everytime we create icon in my opinion , and all admins are allowed to add icons to this pack

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
can you please explain it , is it a request or just a suggestion to make some troll icons ? or you're telling us a good way to edit Orc --> Trolls Icons ?

Thoughts?
i.e.
"Question: How good are you guys at editing icons (more than just colors)? I ask because I want to request, but my requests might be too difficult/advanced (indicated by my examples)."

Level 5
Level 10
Looks like I can't catch up to you guys. A day off and it's already at 23th page. Sorry guys, but I gotta leave. I'm pretty busy with life and stuff. Good luck!

:goblin_cry: Yay!

E: Oh, pink. even more yays.

Attachments

• ElunesShadow.JPG
    ElunesShadow.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,816
  • BTNElunesShadow.blp
    5.7 KB · Views: 49
  • DISBTNElunesShadow.blp
    3.4 KB · Views: 86
  • PASElunesShadow.blp
    5 KB · Views: 56