• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[$ Paid Request $] Phoenix Sprite Sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to pay $ good cash $ for this request if you'd like to take the discussion off Hive and onto a platform like Skype or Whatsapp. Hive is not a market place, but I think it would be fair to repay you somehow.

Draw a phoenix from scratch (Style is yours to choose. Pixel art-esque works).
All I need is 3 animations:

1. A flying animation in which the phoenix flaps its wings (the head has the mouth closed in this state)
  2. A death animation in which the phoenix bursts into flames leaving ash behind.
  3. An animation for the mouth opening. The animation frames here would ONLY have the head. The body of the phoenix does not need to be in here.

The size expected is not very large.
Height shouldn't be more than 256 pixels. Width should be greater than height, but not by much. Something like 384-ish pixels should do.

Up for it? Name your price.

Obviously, the information I gave is probably insufficient, but if you need to know anything in particular, go ahead and ask.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.