• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model Request=Pros Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
THE PHONIX WRIGHT MODEL REQUEST!
Anyone who can make a model of;
  • Phoenix Wright
  • Manfred von Karma
  • Miles Edgeworth
  • Franziska von Karma
  • Detective Gumshoe
  • Larry Butz
along with receiving rep from me and my brother in arms, GriffonDefender, will be hailed forevermore as the undisputed anime model master :D.
If you can do this, it would be AMAZING!!!
Like... a MiNd DeRp!!!
Larry:
larry-mad(b).gif

Phoenix Wright:
phoenix-pointing(b).gif

Miles "Edgey" Edgeworth:
Animation_034.gif

Det. Gumshoe:
gumshoe-confident(b).gif

Manfred von Karma:
karma-smirk(b).gif

Franziska von Karma:
franziska-tisk(b).gif

Yours Sincerely, Pheonix

Last edited:
Level 4
If you have $1000... we'll talk.

Seriously no, why the heck should we perform a concert just for two drunk person?
If this is for the sake of your map, then mate, I can tell you its not going to be a good map even if its published.

I have my own objections to this here.

1. We're not drunk. Just because Pheonix made a possibly outlandish request does not make him a drunk, and it certainly does not make me a drunk.

2. I never even knew of this request until about 30 minutes ago. So, instead of saying "2" drunks, please, only refer to the person who made the post.

3. 2 drunk person. You contradicted yourself by using a singular noun after a plural adjective. Please, revise your grammar. It really does bother some people like me. Also, it makes you look like you didn't pay attention in english class at all.

Also, I'd like to point out that the characters do not make the map what it is, it is the map itself. Trust me, I know first hand. I am pretty good at making well-made characters and selecting good model files for them, but my maps still suck. The decision on whether or not his map will be good or not, if it is ever finished, will have to wait to be decided once it is submitted.

Level 25
3. 2 drunk person. You contradicted yourself by using a singular noun after a plural adjective. Please, revise your grammar. It really does bother some people like me. Also, it makes you look like you didn't pay attention in english class at all.

GRAMMAR WAR!

If you insist on correcting someone else's grammar, at least make sure yours is correct. For starters, "English" is with a capital E.

That's right, I'm that guy.

Level 4
GRAMMAR WAR!

If you insist on correcting someone else's grammar, at least make sure yours is correct. For starters, "English" is with a capital E.

That's right, I'm that guy.

Hmm... It looks like I did mess up. I still do believe, however, that an letter that is lower case when it shouldn't be is slightly less severe than a contradiction like what he just did to his own grammar. And trust me, I, for the most part, am still "that guy".

It looks like you have won this grammar war... For now.

Status
Not open for further replies.