• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

beam impactor v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well I decided to do another spell more good this time and I make like a skill but not like wow, well this throws a beam of ice, damaging the enemy can attack you and hurts a lot, the enemy will burn and is paralyzed by some time, well I hope you are interested I did and I took some time to get it.

Keywords:
Ray, Impactor, Paralyzes, Damages.
Contents

Rayo impactador (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. Rejected and needs fix *The spell is mostly object editor work *The spell only has one level *The spell should be in English, the tooltip is not

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

Reviewed by Maker, beam impactor v1.0, 10th Mar 2012

Rejected and needs fix

*The spell is mostly object editor work
*The spell only has one level
*The spell should be in English, the tooltip is not

Level 19
1) Whats the difference between this and storm bolt?

2) You didn't put credits for that custom icon

Don't flout him people -_-
I bet you were much worse when you started out.
The only thing you're doing here is encouraging him to rage-quit.

@dockijoe:
Object Editor spells can only be approved if they're fantastic. Here's an example of a mind-blowing Object Editor spell: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/holy-spells-103199/

Level 12
Ohh.. alright.. My bad.. sorry >< ..
To dockijoe: Sorry for my previous comment just now. Here's some tutorial for you. I used it for when I was starting to pick up on spell making. Take a look on it. The first one teaches you on how to getting your spell approve in this spell section while the second one teaches you about 'leak'. Good luck :)
How to get your GUI spell approve
Things That Leak