• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paired Modeling/Texturing Contest #1 - Warcraft Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a WiP before I forget, Haven't done any proper texturing, and my GIMP is pissing me off so progress is slow. :(. Have to discuss to fan about more stuff as well.
pastebin.php

Something is screwed up and my img stuff arent showing so unfortunately Ill just have to give links.
Stupid Image not showing :(

Last edited:
Level 49
157kxzp.jpg
Team Green Quality presents...
Elite Siege Engine
RearView.png AttackAnimation.png SpellAnimation.png SpellThrowAnimation.png DeathAnimation.png Portrait.png
The Fenrir-class siege engine has been developed by the Ironforge Engineer Corps during the aftermath of the Third War.
With the Troggs and Frostmane trolls all around Ironforge, it was dangerous for King Magni Bronzebeard to leave his city
without heavy guard, and a siege engine capable of incinerating ground targets was the perfect solution. The Fenrir-class
Siege Engine is a heavy support vehicle, often used as a commander on the front lines. Armed with a devastating 150mm
Pounder-class cannon capable of firing mortar shells to incredible distances as well as main combat anti-armor shells, a
deadly Dragonfire-class Flamethrower capable of burning ground targets 30 meters in front of the tank and armor-piercing
Gryphon-class anti-air auto-targeted barrage missiles, it truly is a beast in the battlefield.
In-gameScreenshot.png

Attachments

• EliteSiegeEngine.rar
    273.8 KB · Views: 1,435
157kxzp.jpg
Team Green Quality presents...
Elite Siege Engine
The Fenrir-class siege engine has been developed by the Ironforge Engineer Corps during the aftermath of the Third War.
With the Troggs and Frostmane trolls all around Ironforge, it was dangerous for King Magni Bronzebeard to leave his city
without heavy guard, and a siege engine capable of incinerating ground targets was the perfect solution. The Fenrir-class
Siege Engine is a heavy support vehicle, often used as a commander on the front lines. Armed with a devastating 150mm
Pounder-class cannon capable of firing mortar shells to incredible distances as well as main combat anti-armor shells, a
deadly Dragonfire-class Flamethrower capable of burning ground targets 30 meters in front of the tank and armor-piercing
Gryphon-class anti-air auto-targeted barrage missiles, it truly is a beast in the battlefield.

needs more highlights to fit into warcraft more

Level 2
you know, no teamwork is not exactly the concept of paired, because if its paired then it should be wikth teamwork. ok the 3d modeller may not know 2d art and visa versa but i think i made my point here. No teamwork it should be single then

Level 31
you know, no teamwork is not exactly the concept of paired, because if its paired then it should be wikth teamwork. ok the 3d modeller may not know 2d art and visa versa but i think i made my point here. No teamwork it should be single then

Wtf are you talking about.

Its a team contest, because 2 people are making one finished model.

Last edited:
Level 26
Just because a team is not working on the same part of a project does not mean that they aren't working together. By focusing their efforts on what they are good at. Both contestants create 2 separate pieces of the finished project "puzzle".... How is that not teamwork? They are both working toward the same goal. Hence, they are working, in a team, on the same project....

Level 16
From Me and Skrab
View attachment 88822
yes, we are participating
I know the arm color looks funny, but thats cause of wc3viewer's shader and the angle the arms at. The colors are matched, and it should look fine ingame
That looks great! But the eyes look like child eyes imo :D He should have battle-hardened aged eyes.

And the tank is just wicked sick. Nice setup at the dam as well :D

Level 51
Huh, I already had panic that the contest was over :D glad to have an extension. Here is the latest model WIP. it already is fully rigged, uses watcher animations. red is team colour:

Latest%20WIP.jpg

It doesn't use Darkdeathknights newest skin right now, since i don't have it right now. And don't worry about the different skin tones, I'm shure dark has fixed this :3

Status
Not open for further replies.