• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Things from the Piss of Metal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
Here's some brain fart I just made:
Best_buddies_by_metalpiss.jpg

Don't ask...I really don't know why I did it.

Level 26
Your stuff is so awesome. I <3 your landscapes. Surreal and hilarious.

And now, some questions!
Um, what opacity brushes do you use? Also, what flow et cetera? Because whenever I use high opacity, it looks cel-shaded. When I use low opacity, it looks like a crappy watercolour failure.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
Thanks dudes for the comments! Yeah, I haven't made a video of that one but I used the same workflow as for the chimera.
ike, I just leave the opacity and flow at 100% and control the opacity with pen pressure (the flow no). Though I've been through stages when I was using lower opacity and etc, and eventually settled on this workflow.

Level 21
Awesome work, you really have a style, and a kickass one. Plus, Doom rules.
I'm just not in fond in those rocks, it seems their cracks makes the perspective somehow wrong to my eyes (despite the 3d basis). I'd also say the legs are a bit too much square-shaped and bulky, but it would be very picky, and it's still an impressive pic!

TDR

TDR

Level 18
Sorry but no, I do most of my stuff at 768x1024 (or the other way around).
And for the last time it's not art, thank you. Please don't mention that word in my thread. I'm not trying to look interesting, I really mean it, please don't.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
your shading is awesome
Thanks
/why noone posts in my thread? strange...
I don't think it's very nice to say that in someone else's thread. It's like saying "Pff, this guy has nothing on me yet look at how many views and comments he's getting...what an asshole. I deserve better"...I know how you feel, trust me, but I don't think it's appropriate to say it out loud.
Things tend to sort out in the end anyway, it's just a matter of time. Just keep doing what you do best.

Status
Not open for further replies.