• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gallery of mixed stuff and WIPs (not warcraft related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
That's silly man...if you can't do something it doesn't mean that you can't criticize it or that you can't have an opinion other than a good one...if you can't cook it doesn't mean you can't say that a food tastes bad or that you don't like it. It's the same thing.

Level 18
True, but in a case, if I can't cook, and someone cooked me a dish I can't cook, and it wasn't good, I won't say it, as I couldn't make a better dish like that. Thats just my case, other people have their own opinions about things like this. Anyway you have a point, but I am staying at my opinion. Anyway this got a bit out of topic.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
Here's some quick random shizzle I've been making:

wip_01_yes.jpg

wip_01.jpg

wip_01_wire.jpg

TDR

TDR

Level 18
Yaaay after almost 3 months of Team Fortress 2 coma, I finally gathered the strength to do something constructive...for TF2. Since I try to mod almost any game I play, and because I know how versatile the Source engine is, I decided to have a shot at modding it. So I did! I made a replacement for the Scout's bat: a brand new REINFORCED CONCRETE bat!!1 Pure hardcore:
tf_weapon_test_YAAAAY.jpg

Works perfectly in-game. I might release it.

2840 faces (kinda high, the original bat was 1800, but it doesn't affect the performance of my comp so it won't affect anyone else)

Looking forward to doing more stuff for TF2/Source, it's so awesome!

Oh, and by the way, I started working on this on saturday and finished monday (today...well...yesterday since it's 1am). I can't believe this didn't took me 5 months...

TDR

TDR

Level 18
He always looked like a caveman to me, don't know why everyone thinks it's a chick (I know the whole pink wallet in the locker room story, but wtf).
I realize that like no one will use it, but it's just for shits and giggles.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
Practicing some zbrush before dominance war starts. I made this mainly to see how far and well I can go with detail if I actually spend some TIME working on something (hence loads of random detail) and also to see how it feels to use pressure sensitivity for both size and strength of the brush (so far I was using pressure for size only); I like it much more this way.
Oh and it's not finished.

Attachments

• shit_01_wip_01.jpg
    shit_01_wip_01.jpg
    445.5 KB · Views: 213
Status
Not open for further replies.