• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Donut's Thread of Various Artsy Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
So.. I decided to make a general art thread for my stuff.
Aside from 3D animation for very low poly models, I've been expanding outwards lately, including Autodesk Maya, 2D textures, photography, and so on and so forth. I decided to let this thread sort of be my art dump, which I'll try to maintain much better than my old model thread, which autoclosed.
Anyhow, I'll start with new stuff. I did both of these today, and I'm not even sure why I started doing these. But they're my first things I've ever done 100% freehand without smudge/dodge/burn, so I'm proud.
I did the green one first.
blah1.jpg
blah2.jpg

Then this I did in Maya, don't mind the watermark. It is poop and annoying, and I aim on getting a legit copy of Maya sometime. Sort of a lighting practice.
lantern.jpg

These two were also done in Maya, the first one was done in school, so it doesn't have a watermark, but I decided to improve the texture using TextureFantasy's Globe Texture. It looks a lot better. Minus the shit watermark, that is.
moonearthrender.jpg
moonearthrender2.jpg

I have some more stuff, but I'll let this sit here for now..
--donut3.5--

Level 27
Three more I did today:
jar2.jpg
I can't get lighting on a box down. I'm not sure why.

skull.jpg
Uhh.. yeah..
Oh.. text at the bottom. Don't mind it, I was trying to fill the black space down there.

sheepy.jpg
A disgruntled sheep. One of my friends demanded it had a pink bow. That's why it is so disgruntled. It doesn't like pink bows.

--donut3.5--

Level 27
Oh, it's not a pupil, the eyes are just holes, so you're seeing the inside of the other side of the head.

Last few I'm gonna post here:
Most recent work, first piece done with a tablet:
bugger.jpg

Then I did this one a while back, but forgot to post it here. Whoops.
DragonRender.jpg
CharacterUV.jpg

Anyways, if you guys want to continue to watch my work, go to my dA account at donut3point5 on deviantART
Although many of you have already found me there :p
--donut3.5--

Status
Not open for further replies.