• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Li's art stuff ver 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Since my last thread got locked due to inactivity, I'm guessing it's time to dump my stuff into a new thread?

First thing is some Green Lantern fanart, second one is for the comic The Wicked + the Divine, third one is for NBC's Constantine, and the last one is a modern version of a friend's TES Oblivion oc 8)
(these are mostly off my tumblr blog which isn't linked here because the other art on there would probably be against the rules >_>)

Attachments

• tumblr_nhm5rrZNdD1qjq7cwo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nhm5rrZNdD1qjq7cwo1_1280.jpg
    899.7 KB · Views: 143
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    918.5 KB · Views: 150
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    414.9 KB · Views: 159
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 196
Level 36
You're getting really good! The second one is a really cool composition. It absolutely has the classic, imposing comic-book intrigue of a mystical villain or antihero. Also, looks a lot like this guy

As far as constructive criticism, I think you could focus on finishing touches. I'm guessing you chose to leave them unfinished, but, well... you know what to do lol

Hope to see you around more often, we should catch up! Long time no see :)

Level 24
You're getting really good! The second one is a really cool composition. It absolutely has the classic, imposing comic-book intrigue of a mystical villain or antihero. Also, looks a lot like this guy

As far as constructive criticism, I think you could focus on finishing touches. I'm guessing you chose to leave them unfinished, but, well... you know what to do lol

Hope to see you around more often, we should catch up! Long time no see :)
ahhh thank you so much 8) (i totally love pagan min, pssst) (also the guy in that picture is this one, he's pretty cool)

yeah, I totally know i'm leaving stuff unfinished :I i just get bored or wander off or get distracted by uni work so it's mostly... "make a sketch and slap some color on it" hahah
i definitely mean to work on it, though :eek:

and yeah, it's good to see ya too 8) i definitely intend to try and post a little bit from time to time, and i'd love to catch up!

Status
Not open for further replies.