1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice

Nature's Call - Return of the Dragon

This is the original version of Darky's map. No changes were made and it is not playable with the new version of Warcraft.
Contents

Nature's Call - Return of the Dragon (Campaign)

1. Noill

Noill
    This is pretty good, and, thanks for the fixed version

2. Noill

Noill
    not really, at the 5th mission, in the labyrinth, it bugs.

3. ogrim

ogrim
    the saga nature's call is very creative and I like it, in the 3 map I had to elimite the trigger lightning strike, but the history is fantastic. Please, do the continuation.

4. Gonzalo444

Gonzalo444
    creative: good
    fun : very fun
    bugs: got some error bugs

for me this saga is good 4/5(W/ bugs is 4/5 but if the game got 1 or no bugs = 5/5)
    -Gonzalo444

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  5. Gonzalo444

Gonzalo444
    thx for link but...
    at Chapter Eight i got the bug of the chapter 3 (end of chapter 3 the game send you to main menu and cant pass to chapter 4) so if u got a new link send it to me
    -Gonzalo444

6. ebek7

ebek7
    when i get out of the catacombs the game moved back to the start of chapter 1 -.- is it just me or ...

7. ricopico

ricopico
    me too and i can't past 3rd map.:cry::cry::cry:

8. Excilius

Excilius
    Bug?

Hey I gt a problem at map 1 After i went into the catacomb i cant get out ><
    the first time i go out it quit the map O.O i have to start it all over again
    Second time i try going out the catacomb again it just turn black and didnt change map Pls check this out >< I cant do the quest anymore

9. neven hornjak

neven hornjak
  10. afdaapala

afdaapala
    its the best day EVER!!!!

11. En3RgY_Chacal

En3RgY_Chacal
    my computer got a fatal error after i've choose the black dragon on map3 ... same with the 4 other, how can i unblock the chapter four ??? i've got the same problem 6 month ago... and i've dl the last version of the campaign...

12. Nessari

Nessari
    This campaign came out in like 2002 or 2003 back on WC3sear.ch (Darky27/28/29's site). It worked quite well then, but the amount of patching WC3 has gone through since then is probably what's causing all the bugs everyone's having; this campaign heavily edited the files, and (iirc) about a week after it was publicly available Blizz announced that modifying the gamefiles (can't remember which ones, it's been bloody 8 years) was against the ToS. A shame it's stopped working; this was one of the most ambitious campaigns I've ever had the pleasure of playing (granted I've been on wc3 hiatus for several years), and it worked.

13. dragonade311

dragonade311
    it's very goody but when you go to a submap then you return to the main map it instead return to main menu?...

14. kiloneie

kiloneie
    Loved the spiderqueen campain year ago it was awesome now i wana play this but ... i hear it's bugged...

15. Ber352

Ber352
    I loved the Spider Queen campaign aswell, and I loved the Return of the Dragon too... Shame it's buggy (worse yet, not because of the author's mistakes...)
    Well, I stopped at map 8 and I can't go on. When I try to go to submap it does the normal submap error, that's ok, since it's a optional quest. Also, I can't beat the undead without the blade, so I just used a little of over making undead from that book you get with your dragon. And I beat the undead.
    The problem is: I watch the ending cutscene but when I enter the portal I'm pulled back so the campaign main screen... Worse yet, without the map 9 open.
    I tried opening the campaign to "unfold" the maps from campaign that were togeter, but it seems my warcraft is bugged or something, since I talked to a guy and he says there is no kind of protection on the map... When I open the campaign my world editor crashes... The guy told me to re-install Warcraft, but I no longer own the CD to install Warcraft and I got too many saves and stuff to start again. The guy couldn't "unfold" the maps for me when I asked him to send to my e-mail, so I'd like to ask you people: If you have some time or "unfolded" to play yourself the last maps, please, send me a message and I'll pass on my e-mail. It wouldn't hurt to just send me the maps, would it?
    Thank you people, I just want to finish this campaign because it is too awesome to leave without an end :D
    Note: I tried Motherland [race] [level] cheat, but since nerubians aren't an official Warcraft race, it didn't work.
    Thanks if you read it all and thank you very much if you have any tip for me.
    Also, I'd really like to play the campaign and finish it

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  16. Aden_XtraNice

Aden_XtraNice
    this game seems kinda nice.. so many maps!!! im gonna try it.

17. Aden_XtraNice

Aden_XtraNice
    can someone tell me how to find all the teleport gems? i can only find 1

18. Aden_XtraNice

Aden_XtraNice
  19. h3ading

h3ading
    One of the bests. Too much bugs on this campaign, and I even played the fixed one, even with patch 1.18, the same bugs. I'm stuck at mission 8. I really need that stupid sword, but when I come out of the submap, I'm back in the main menu. Stupid submaps ruined the campaign!!!

EDIT: Nvm. I finally made it thru the mission using that book the dragon had from the mission 6 i think.
    The ending disappointed me, really. I mean... I played the entire campaign just because i wanted to free that stupid spiderqueen, but where the hell is she? Whatever. I enjoyed the campaign very much, but what's with the " To be continued? ". I think Darky write that to make me angry cuz he made me want more. If i would know how to make campaigns better than i know now, i would make a continuation. If anyone wanna fix the bugs (i doubt it) here's my report:
    1.All the submaps are bugged. First you can enter, but then if u leave, you're back to the main menu. Then if u wanna go again in the submap, the bug appers and you're back in the main menu.
    2. In Map 2, if u save, then u load, you'll have 2 Metamorphus -.- and if u transform in dragon when u have 2 Meta, you'll get 3 Meta.
    3. I used "Displacement" on a Razormane and he was transferred in the place where you get the 2nd Metamorphus.
    4. I got very very very often Fatal Error in map 8.
    5. In Map 9 when I finished the main quest, i got "Mission Complete" 20 times, then it ended.

I hope I helped.
    P.S. If my english was bad, my apologize.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  20. DarkAngelz

DarkAngelz
    I can't understand why: in the 1st chapter when I entered the catacombs and defeated the Crypt Lord and exited, I went to campaign screen and not the map of the 1st chapter