• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zul'Jin

Hero Zul'Jin model. Based on Deamon Hunter. Teal parts are team colured.

Keywords:
axethrower,warlord,troll,forest,wc2,orc,zul,
Contents

Zul'Jin (Model)

Zul'Jin (Model)

Reviews
04:30, 10th Aug 2008 Pyritie: Could be useful.
Level 2
The lore is messed up, originally he had 2 arms, until WoW, then they changed it to him having 1 eye and arm. In the book "Tides Of Darkness" He had 2 arms, not sure on the eye but he had 2 arms, on his first encounter with the horde, when Jul'jin was thinking of fighting them and put his arms down by his double blade axes.

in wc2 he had both his arms and eyes. then in WoW they said he lost a arm and a eye back when he was controlling the massive and powerful Amania Empire back when High Elves and Arathor empire were one of the only nations on eastern kingdoms(Arathor empire split up into the cities we know like stormwind lordaeran and all the other human nations, they all came from Arathor) Anyway they said he lost it when the Elves and humans united against Amani Empire and destroyed it, and Zul'jin escaped but with one eye and arm. This was LONG before warcraft 1 took place.

Of course he had two arms in Warcraft II, they didn't have good enough technology to create a unique character out of the Trolls at that time. Technically, he could've had only one arm at that point, but they were limited by technical purposes.

Level 2
No, the lore wasn't changed, he didn't lost his arm and eye in the troll Wars, you are confused.
He just told you (in the trailer) that the elves and humans destroyed the empire, then he jumps the storyline until the second war and then he said that the elves during the second war took out his eye and he had to cut his own arm to escape them. It's impossible that he had lived more than 1,000 years to have participated in the Troll Wars, the trolls live aproximately 70-79 years. Yes he appered in the book with two arms and eyes but did you notice that he dissapeared at half the book??? well thats because the elves caught him and then took his eye and arm. The lore wasn't changed, it was just expanded.

I posted my reply to that thing before I'd seen this one.

Level 2
ive never Played WOW but seen alot of Vidoes About it and doesnt Zul Jin Escape But like Cutting Off his arm When he got captured But how did he loose his eye ball

Level 5
I'm editing this model a little for my map (closing his right eye and removing his left arm). Is that okay? I'm also wondering if I can let others help me add animations to it?

Level 6
One arm or no arm. This is just an artist's interpretation. He's allowed to take some creative freedom, or at least I think he does. As far as the model goes I think it could be better. His hair looks odd sometimes.

Don't trolls regenerate their limbs anyway? I swear I've heard that from somewhere.