• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Survival Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
So, post picture of things that you would use in case of zombie outbreak,
Here is mine

1275940867165.jpg

Empty Zombie Survival Sheet is here: http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/817/1275940867165.jpg
Just download it, and then find pictures and place them to those slots with MS Paint or something.
And sorry but my Final Words are in finnish, it means "Let me taste that too"

It may take some time to fill all of the slots but it's worth it..

EDIT: Improved empty sheet, made slot backgrounds white (because most items you want to add have white background) and removed odd white space..

Last edited:
Level 4
Gotta love the sidekick Tank-Commander kittens FTW. Here's my Zombie Survival Gear.

Attachments

• Zombie Survival Gear.jpg
    Zombie Survival Gear.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 146,413
Level 4
I was actually thinking of putting Chuck Norris everywhere except final boss (google "google chuck norris" and press I'm feeling lucky if you don't know what I mean :xxd:)

Attachments

• chuck-norris-zombie-bite.jpg
    chuck-norris-zombie-bite.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 4,679
Level 14
I was actually thinking of putting Chuck Norris everywhere except final boss (google "google chuck norris" and press I'm feeling lucky if you don't know what I mean :xxd:)

Chuck Norris is overrated.........
................................... .........________
................................... .,.-??...................``~.,
.............................,.-?.. .................................?- .,
.........................,/........ ................................... ....?:,
.....................,?............ ................................... .......\,
.................../............... ................................... .........,}
................./................. ................................... ..,:`^`..}
.............../................... ................................,:? ........./
..............?.....__............. ............................:`..... ....../
............./__.(.....?~-,_....... .......................,:`......... .../
.........../(_....?~,_........?~,_. ...................,:`............ _/
..........{.._$;_......?=,_.......? -,_.......,.-~-,},.~?;/........}
...........((.....*~_.......?=-._.. ....?;,,./`..../?.............../
...,,,___.\`~,......?~.,........... .........`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`..... ...................(......;_,,-?
............/.`~,......`-.......... .....................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,............... ......................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\............... ....................|.............. `=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,............. ....................\
...................`=~-,,.\,....... ........................\
................................`:, ,...........................`\..... .........__
................................... ..`=-,...................,%`>--==``
................................... ....._\..........._,-%.......`\
................................... ,<`.._|_,-&``................ `\

But thanks to everyone for posting.

Level 4
Good one Revilo :D. However I think "THE Plan" loads slowly or something. Try to attach the image to the post.(I had to quote and find the link in the quote xD)

EDIT: LOL never mind. Beat me with less than 30 seconds, didn't you xD.

Level 30
here's my Zombie Survival Sheet:
zombie2.jpg

Clothing & Gear:
[Accessory #1] Boss Silver Shades™ - so I look cool for the survival sh*t
[Headgear] D & G White Brief - because I don't know what hat or helmet will I wear LOL! :alol:
[Upper Garment] Fresh Abs - why do you even need an armor if you got a ripped six packed abs that will do the tanking for you?
[Lower Garment] Yellow-Stripped Black Batman Brief - if you don't have batman's utility belt, then have a batman franchise garment :cgrin:
[Footwear] Brown-Colored Furry Slippers - Look! its the end of the world and there is no one that can stop you from wearing a bedtime slippers okay!?
[Accessory #2] UFC Martial Arts Fighting Gloves - When all of my weapons break, let my bare hands do all the dirty work

Weapons:
[Primary] Twin-Handed Giant Axe - All the Guns in the world are jammed and ammunition is scarce due to the catastrophe of fighting zombies, then why not use axes? I mean its good when cutting rotting flesh, and you don't need to worry when it breaks, if so, then do some little repairs like heating, re-shape, and cooling, and there you have it, a simple DIY that gives your axe some more chopping!
[Secondary] Swish Army Knife - a simple yet useful tool that can help me against all the odds
[Melee] Twin-Handed Giant Axe - I told you, I don't need guns when I have this baby on the kill

Inventory [Non-Combat] :
[1st Item] Hermione Granger's Magic Bag™ - (I forgot the name dammit!) I chose this bag because, uhm well? it makes you grab all the things you need and want, the most useful item of all that is useful and note I can even grab my own house so I don't need a spot for safety.
[2nd Item] Water-Proof Matches - simple matches even under the depths of the ocean LOL! :alol:
[3rd Item] Disney Bandaid Boxset - say the magic words and a glowing bandaid will come to you. with mickey mouse's face on it
[4th Item] Lumbras (Elven) Bread™ - one teeny-weeny bite can make you bloat for years to come
[5th Item] Chocolate - two ways to use this:
1) can be used as food even when it smells like sh*t for all those years
2) can be a drug because, it makes you high! and health-friendly too!
[6th Item] Epinephrine Ampule™ - (taken in wikipedia.com) also known as adrenaline is a hormone and neurotransmitter and It increases heart rate, constricts blood vessels, dilates air passages and participates in the fight-or-flight response of blah blah blah wiki-wiki woo woo whuu! a.k.a. its wakes you up!
[7th Item] DotA-Allstars Bottle™ - if you don't know what I'm talking about, then play DotA, end of discussion :cgrin:

Vehicle:
Black-Colored Superbike - since no one is selling this bad boy in a high price, I will be using this as my personal vehicle because it looks so cool and really fast

Miscellaneous:
[Stronghold] None - I don't need a fortress or my "castle of DOOM"! I have hermione granger's magic bag for such sakes, I can place my stronghold anywhere I want, that's why I chose to roam the whole world than staying in a hideout that will be overrun by zombies someday.
[Sidekick] My Primary Weapon - I don't need sidekicks! I'm a one man motherf*cker! why do I need a sidekick if I had an axe to grind with? :cgrin:
[Soundtrack] Wolfgang™ - all of their songs can fit my fight scenes just fine
[Final Boss] Deathwing™ - I'm guessing, he's behind all of this cataclysmic nonsense! :xxd:

Status
Not open for further replies.