• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Invasion

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Just another solo zombie campaign. I got bored to make the terrain at the half...so half of the map is just a big desert ^^. Map is epic size and there is 2 cheats in the game and you'll find them if u keep eye on cinematics :) Rate and comment please.

Keywords:
Zombie, campaign, solo, desert. cheat, codes, dark, infection, monster, monsters
Contents

Zombie Invasion (Map)

Reviews
16:59, 14th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
It was way too hard. The terrain was boring and unvaried, plus in some places there weren't enough doodads. There were some grammar mistakes and I don't know if it's because of me, but there was this horrible sound error, it hurt my ears. I'm sorry, but I don't like it, there is still much to be improved.