• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medieval Zombie Invasion 0.27c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is inspired by WWZ.

The zombies have started pouring in from Russia.

People panic. The European nations decide to stick together, and unite with eachother, despite their past relations and wars.

The zombies are coming, endless zombies.. Why won't they die?
Contents

Medieval Zombie Invasion 0.27c (Map)

Reviews
Gilles: Could be a fun map, but doesn't seem balanced. Flesh Lumps cost too little, and the undead just out build the humans. I would approve, but you did not give credit for the models. Give credits and then PM me or another Moderator to get...

M

Gilles: Could be a fun map, but doesn't seem balanced. Flesh Lumps cost too little, and the undead just out build the humans. I would approve, but you did not give credit for the models. Give credits and then PM me or another Moderator to get approval. -Ignored-

Deleted member 139377

D

Deleted member 139377

Anteep, i am hoping you didnt steel the idea i posted on pollama about my medevil wwz map... because I am getting close to releasing the one ive slaved on for months -.-

Level 7
Oh shut up you pathetic Halak.

I didn't "steel" the idea from you, hell, I didn't even know about a "medievil" map coming from you.

Hahaha, you slaved on it for months and I've pissed you off, glad to hear.