• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Beach Invasion v1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I added models,doodad,skin and attachments if there was a bug in this game tell me a private message.
Contents

Zombie Beach Invasion v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
05:15, 30th May 2011 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 28
Uhh, well... your English is... let's call it 'heavily flawed'.
And so is your knowledge of the World Editor.

Chance to Miss: 0.50 - 1.00 - 1.50 - 2.00 - 2.50.
You do know that this means 50% - 100% - 150% - 150% - 200% - 250%, right?
So basically, starting from level 2, they can never hit.
And for only 20 mana, thats a pretty good spell. Overpowered, I'd say.
The Critical Strike ("Headshot") ability has a x8 multiplier at level 4 and a x1 (none) multiplier at level 5.

The units may even be worse! The Sniper has the same cooldown as the rifleman (1.00), but triple damage (206 vs 71) and more than double his range (2000 vs 800). How is this even balanced?
With a level 4 critical strike (not 5, see above), that's about 1680 dmg for the sniper vs 600 dmg for the rifleman.

The only thing you showed me is that you know how to import stuff. Nothing more.
The terrain is bad (completely empty), the presentation is horrible ("You are died you can revive here in hospital"), the objects are really bad (see example of overpowered spell above).
There's just nothing to do. Wait it out while you throw beer at enemies...