• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Apocalypse

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
BLOT inc. presents:
ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

The power has been cut, cars have stopped working, and zombies are rising from their graves! It's a Zombie Apocalypse!

Play as either the human survivors or the zombies on this extremely detailed and elaborate map. Use a wide range of items from paper towel rolls to chainsaws to stay alive!

Humans: Stay alive by any means necessary until the military arrives. Once they do, move to the graveyard at the center of the map and destroy the zombie altars!

Zombies: Kill the humans! Killing civilians will give you gold to produce more zombies! Use those zombies to trap the humans and eat their brains!

Keywords:
Zombie, Apocalypse, survival, city, hero, escape, BLOT
Contents

Zombie Apocalypse (Map)

Reviews
20:45, 5th Jul 2008 Ash: This map doesn't even deserve a review as is, but being the critic I am, I'm going to give it one anyway. After the success of maps like Resident Evil: Survivor, I entered into this map with quite a good feeling. Then I...

M

20:45, 5th Jul 2008
Ash: This map doesn't even deserve a review as is, but being the critic I am, I'm going to give it one anyway.

After the success of maps like Resident Evil: Survivor, I entered into this map with quite a good feeling. Then I was shown the loading screen.

Apart from being something that looks like it was drawn in a pre-school art class, the text that's there to introduce the game can hardly be read due to contrasting colours. On top of that, you enter the game rather quickly due to the fast loading time. I hardly had chance to read F9 too, due to the fact that the zombies spawn straight away and give little to no chance for the player to get his bearings.

Then when you've found a citizen -- or 12, as the case maybe -- he's increadably slow moving and that increases your chances of surviving the zombie orgi decrease from 0 to -100.

The weapons provide no bonuses, in all honesty, to the player and even when you have a chainsaw with gas, and whatever else you've managed to scrape up, the king zombie -- aka IMAPWNYOURASSBITCH -- can still 1 hit your hero.

As a critic I'm supposed to provide a balanced arguement for why the maps are/aren't good, but in all honesty, I can't think of anything for this map. That is, unless you enjoy killing people and manage to find a spot on the zombie team.

As the map stands, I'd highly suggest not accepting it due to the fact that it can't really be considered working unless your idea of approval is a highly unbalanced team vsing a cohort of poorly armored men that stand a cat-in-hells chance when the enemy hero approaches the building.

1/5

Ash

Ash

Level 22
This map doesn't even deserve a review as is, but being the critic I am, I'm going to give it one anyway.

After the success of maps like Resident Evil: Survivor, I entered into this map with quite a good feeling. Then I was shown the loading screen.

Apart from being something that looks like it was drawn in a pre-school art class, the text that's there to introduce the game can hardly be read due to contrasting colours. On top of that, you enter the game rather quickly due to the fast loading time. I hardly had chance to read F9 too, due to the fact that the zombies spawn straight away and give little to no chance for the player to get his bearings.

Then when you've found a citizen -- or 12, as the case maybe -- he's increadably slow moving and that increases your chances of surviving the zombie orgi decrease from 0 to -100.

The weapons provide no bonuses, in all honesty, to the player and even when you have a chainsaw with gas, and whatever else you've managed to scrape up, the king zombie -- aka IMAPWNYOURASSBITCH -- can still 1 hit your hero.

As a critic I'm supposed to provide a balanced arguement for why the maps are/aren't good, but in all honesty, I can't think of anything for this map. That is, unless you enjoy killing people and manage to find a spot on the zombie team.

As the map stands, I'd highly suggest not accepting it due to the fact that it can't really be considered working unless your idea of approval is a highly unbalanced team vsing a cohort of poorly armored men that stand a cat-in-hells chance when the enemy hero approaches the building.

1/5

Last edited:
Level 2
I like this map just need little work. My god what is with this ash guy I seem him going giving worst review too ever single map and not really bad. He must have one massive stick up his ass.