• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

ZethHolyblade's intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello everyone. I've been visiting this website for quite sometime (about 5 years) and finally decided to make an account to comment on the interesting stuff that swarms the website. I've been playing warcraft 3 for about 10 years and doing some map editting in the process too, so I might upload some stuff too (though not as wonderful as some amazing submitions around), as well as learn from experts in the matter.

A few extra information about myself:
Nationality: Peruvian
Ocupation: MD
Languages spoken: Spanish & English.
Hobbies: Gaming & Fantasy Art.
Games: RPGs, Horror, FPS, Action types.

I'm hoping to get along with everyone around :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 11
Level 11
Don't triple post, hit the edit button if you want to add something to your last post, you can only post again if there's no reply in 48 hours or somebody's posting after your last post.

Surething I'll keep that in mind then, my mistake.

Welcome!

Whats an MD?. .. Doctor?.

Yeah that's the shortest way to call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.