1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Late Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Saken, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Saken

Saken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I've been around for some time now, but I typically only stuck to the Roleplaying area of the forums. I am now venturing about to groups pertaining to roleplaying, art, and music, and also going off into other sections of this vast site and getting involved I suppose. Anyways, hello everyone to whom I know already, and to those I don't know yet.

2. Vampiro320

Vampiro320

Resources:
    Resources:
    I still don't know you, but hello anyway.

3. Saken

Saken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    First person to reply is the crazy person who says hello to a full page of people for post count, joy.

4. Vampiro320

Vampiro320

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry dude, but there is no post count in off-topic section. (Even i know that.) And what do you mean by 'Crazy'? I'll take that one as offence Saken. Around where i live, We beat kids up for saying thing's like that. I'll have to think of something equally as mean that i actually can do.......

5. takakenji

takakenji

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
  6. Coolty44

Coolty44

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Now that I see this, I forgot to intro my self too... lol

7. Saken

Saken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You're also 16, so the chance of you beating me up isn't even happening, kid.

Where you live, do they also go around beating up minorities and homosexuals too because of how intollerant and stupid they are? Again, insecure much?

There's nothing mean you can do to me. I don't take offence from anything. I'm not insecure like you and the people from where you come from. Or maybe that's just you typing in something to try and make you sound tough. Tisk tisk, kid.

As for the link, Takakenji, very mature, eh? Thanks for the welcome, though.

8. HINDYhat

HINDYhat

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    omg e-bullying!
    omg he's going to insult you over the net and hurt your e-feelings!
    omg e-insecurity claims!
    omg e-maturity wars!

Seriously now... threatening someone over the internet is pathetic.

Also, hai.

9. TheHunterKiller

TheHunterKiller

Resources:
    Resources:
  10. En_Fuego

En_Fuego

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sheesh, this guy must've wrote the book on internet tough guyism...

11. Vampiro320

Vampiro320

Resources:
    Resources:
    Gah! I must have lost it last night. My apologies. And insecure..........I'll admit, I have some serious anger management issues. You just seem so intimidating. And yeah, We beat up any kid who bothers us, It's like a game everyone plays. Even the girls. We're a little violent.

12. Saken

Saken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No problem. No hard feelings.

I don't mean to come across intimidating. I'm just stubborn, but I choose my arguments to things I truly believe in, not just to argue for the sake of arguing. That'd be foolish of me.

Mind me asking where you come from where showing physcial dominance is justifiable if someone makes a remark?

13. Vampiro320

Vampiro320

Resources:
    Resources:
    Salt Lake! Don't get me wrong, we're fairly nice people, just easily intimidated. We got stupid people in charge of the schools, and rather stict police. I got sent to Juvi for J-walking the other day. I suppose that's what happens when you're in your teenager years, the police always think you're up to something devious.

14. Emperor_Jackal

Emperor_Jackal

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Oh my god lol. 5/5 will read again

15. takakenji

takakenji

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    wtf.

16. Vampiro320

Vampiro320

Resources:
    Resources:
    That's what i thought. He's not someone I look up to.

17. Saken

Saken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Juvi, J-Walking? Wow, either untrue or just a huge gaping anal cavity of a cop you got busted by.

18. Vampiro320

Vampiro320

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just had to wait for my parents to come pick and take me home. If that guy wasn't a cop, HE would be the one I'd be fighting with. I was about as mad as my parents were when they showed up.

19. Saken

Saken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Lmao. That sucks. I don't get in trouble with the police because I stay away from them and do whatever may be considered "illegal" away from them.

20. Vampiro320

Vampiro320

Resources:
    Resources:
    I get in trouble with everyone. All of the people who inforce the rules around where i am are always watching me. You'd be surprised how much my principle stares at me, It's kind of creepy. People tell me that I just look like a bad kid, so people keep an eye on me all the time.