• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello people of the Hive, I am RavagerofTime, known on Battlenet as Omega_spirit on azeroth. I have been playing WC3 for about 5-6 years and I am a mapmaker and roleplayer currently working on a project named Ravages of Time Roleplay, some may know it as RoTRP - Ashenvale. It started from SoTDRP when Symmetry, Orcwarchief13 and I moved on and tried to improve on a lot of features and we deemed fit to change the label since it had been quite some time since the last map.

I have lurked the site a lot in hope of finding models and many have been added into the map as time went on, but I came to the need of creating an account to interact with the community a bit more. (even if I didnt up to now. /bad me). I figured I'd start things up by posting an intro post.

Well, Hai ppl and I hope to interact with the community a bit more.

Level 32
Whats up fellow bee, enjoy your stay here. Your introduction is so much like mine.

If you wanna interact with people non related recources (maps, models, reviewing,) check the out the forums section. Forums is where you can create your own threads to with certain topics. If you wanna play around, go to off-topic.

Otherwise explore the whole site. Check maps out and get yourself known. Use all the recources you want, just make sure to give people credit.

Anyways welcome and enjoy your stay!
There are rules you should read however.

Status
Not open for further replies.