• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Introduction Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello, everyone! I've been on the hive multiple times to download resources and it's a pretty nice website, so I decided to make an account. I've had Warcraft tft MANY years, haha. I enjoy making maps on the editor, and while I haven't done anything notable on the editor, I am hoping to make some sweet maps for you guys in the future. :thumbs_up:

Some Information about me:
Name: Paul
Interests: Gaming, Listening to Music, Just messing around doing whatever. xD
Musical Taste: A wide spectrum of music xD I generally like anything that isn't country.

Anything else you want to know just message me :eek:

Level 13
StoPCampinGn00b : Haha, I just say many because I'm not for sure. I've had it for about as long as I can remember, literally. xD

chobibo: Thanks man :D

Level 32
Excuse me Kakerate for being off-topic

@Chobibo

Sorry bro, you a great friend. I guess I didn't know what I was saying, the message I posted was to point out how you had an awesome spike of activity the past months. I didn't get to read the other stuff because I was eating dinner.

I'll delete this later, don't worry.

Level 13
Thanks DeathChef, xD I didn't know what all would make for a sufficient introduction, hopefully that was alright.

Level 13
I got it around the time I was 6! My cousin and mom always used to play rts games so they must have been excited for warcraft ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.