1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

ZerO Force Powers Cinematic 1.1

Submitted by Zeroranger
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Hello, everybody. I'm a new member.

This map is a cinematic map. Its length is about 4.42 minutes. The story in the map is about some modern wars. That is many people die in wars.

If you found bug. Contact me at zeromaps@mail.com

Thanks.

Sorry, I can't speak English well.
Contents

ZerO Force Powers Cinematic 1.1 (Map)

Reviews
14:21, 22nd Jun 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] I was amaze at the size of the map considering you add the music of C & C General on it, the map size only took less than 2 mb. [+] Good sound effect, it is loud and clear. [+] This map send a...
  1. 14:21, 22nd Jun 2008
    Septimus:

Good Point

[+] I was amaze at the size of the map considering you add the music of C & C General on it, the map size only took less than 2 mb.
    [+] Good sound effect, it is loud and clear.
    [+] This map send a very clear message that the humanity should not kill each other through war in order to find a easy solution.
    [+] No bug detected

Neutral Point

[!] The way the ship turn is really odd.

Bad Point

[-] Sending 2 jet at the same time ? That is asking for the jet to crash it at each other.

Overall - 5/5
    Approve

Septimus Comment : This map had a very good point, it sends a clear message that the war is not the solution for the problem we are facing. It deserve rating 5 for the moral value on it.

2. shaun

shaun

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    some points i noticed:

-the turning of the ship in the very beginning looks rather unrealistic ^^
    -they would never airborne 2 jets next to each other; they could crash in the air ^^
    -some soldiers are bugged; u dont see their bodies
    - the mp-vehicles are smaller than an ordinary soldier ^^ normally they transport around 8 of them ^^ here they could just "ride" it

and to say something about your conclusion:
    "no wars... no dead"
    -> questionable :D
    but i guess you got some kinda forum to discuss that at your mentioned webpage

nice video anyway ^^ i liked the rockets - they roxx ;D

3. Zeroranger

Zeroranger

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thank you, Shaun.

I'm not well in English. ^^"

I'll fix unrealistic things, some word and I'll update the map soon. :D

4. xxdingo93xx

xxdingo93xx

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Hey Zeroanger. This is a very well made cinematic, also it has a good moral.
    I'm against war, too lol :p keep doing this! You have talent :)

5. leventopoulo

leventopoulo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm sorry what? Whats the story of the map? Just a bunch of ships and planes and people fighting? And those 2 lines in the end? war has death? We need peace? Is that the moral of the "story"? The way this cinematic presents these facts is not an award wining way. And since a 5/5 rating is the highest rating (apart from the directors cut) it theoretically won awards, on this websites standards. I'm sorry i was not impressed. 3/5 from me.

6. NightStalker

NightStalker

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    very nice cinematic, of course there are some missing points but in overall this is good. I felt like this was a short movie. Showing a war and the outcomes of it and a message after that. This was a nice job. But you could improve the ending message too :D