• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Zeppelin sample

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
finished it a while ago, just something i came to think of when i were at school lol

EDIT: im currently remaking the system, into a system where there is multiple choices, a Multiple choice system, where you can choose from going to point A, or to point B

EDIT EDIT: im finished remaking the system, and i have the new system uploaded in this thread, and i want to say thanks to White_Face for the great idea :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• ZeppelinSystem.w3m
    1.7 MB · Views: 323
Last edited:
Level 2
Wow that was unexpected :eek:
Im very glad that i helped :thumbs_up: keep up the good work.

EDIT: lil' more critics =(
when you get on the zepp it dissapears and you cant see it on map unless cheat is used - iseedeadpeople
and its usefull the camera to be locket to the zepp.
If you want and if you can try to improve your system :>

Level 6
oki Av3n and White_Face i will improve my system further >.<

and White_Face i made a test version for my self with the camera lock to the Zeppelin and it worked out pretty well but i didnt see it as very important

EDIT: Av3n how do i make it as you said?

EDIT EDIT: i found out :)

EDIT EDIT EDIT: i tried with the unit gets in range but it was über leaking

Last edited:
Level 2
oki Av3n and White_Face i will improve my system further >.<

and White_Face i made a test version for my self with the camera lock to the Zeppelin and it worked out pretty well but i didnt see it as very important
Its WoW like. if you want to help the team it should be with locked camera :grin: Keep up the good work!

Level 9
Use a timer and check the distance.

In GUI you would use a periodic trigger... there should be vars set of the destination unit and the zepp. Check the distance each time via points + reals

this answer might be a bit vague

-Av3n

Level 6
done, Av3n i couldnt accomplish, the detection, i also had to make a new map(i got an error every time i tried to test it, the reason was the detection, that is why i couldnt make the detection thingy :) ) but i made it so the Zeppelin now patrols the three towers (like in wow) and i made it so if the paladin gets near the zeppelin he gets the dialog about choosing destination, and i made the camera follow the zeppelin, and made it play some music (a good, fun song ofc) thats all of it i think see for your selfs :wink:

EDIT: i remade it (once again) and the Detection thingy now works

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.